Sim Madden League Europe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» M20 Power Rankings
Salary Cap Management and player signing. EmptyTue Mar 03, 2020 9:09 am by Mattanite

» Cowboys positiion change
Salary Cap Management and player signing. EmptyMon Feb 17, 2020 8:07 am by zill_kills

» M20 Rams Position Changes
Salary Cap Management and player signing. EmptySat Feb 15, 2020 10:00 am by Mattanite

» Season 34 Draft News
Salary Cap Management and player signing. EmptyTue Feb 04, 2020 9:25 am by Mattanite

» Haason Reddick position change
Salary Cap Management and player signing. EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 7:48 pm by LTown27ers

» Bish Phone Broke
Salary Cap Management and player signing. EmptyThu Jan 16, 2020 12:59 pm by Mattanite

» VIKINGS POSITION CHANGE
Salary Cap Management and player signing. EmptyMon Jan 13, 2020 12:40 pm by Bartell

» Cowboys Scheme change to Hybrid
Salary Cap Management and player signing. EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 7:04 pm by Bartell

» Packers Position Changes
Salary Cap Management and player signing. EmptyThu Jan 09, 2020 11:41 pm by Fazak

March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this month
No user

Salary Cap Management and player signing.

2 posters

Go down

Salary Cap Management and player signing. Empty Salary Cap Management and player signing.

Post by zill_kills Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:25 pm

I was going over our leagues teams yesterday to see how I am doing compared with others in cap space and I was sure that I will be the last one with the least cap space but to my surprise I found that I am around 8th or 9th worst in the league and that is with $5.7 mil remaining. Whilst the Jets were £25 mil above and in 1st place with most room available.

I would like the coaches to share there approach on the cap space season to season and how it varies once we start getting into summer. How many seasons ahead do you project and so on.

Also if coaches could share their opinion on when do you pull the plug on a FA whilst bidding. Do you grade them? if so how? Guaranteed vs Salary?

I personally this year picked a team that was built for a run but with a few tweaks here and there in the offseason that would have had second best space available. First part went perfect and stacked my team up with players in the offseason. In the hope to land a few trades down the line (unsuccessfully I have to add). 

For the FA signing I am asking relevant questions above as I can see that I made a few head scratching signings that I would love to cut but can't afford to. (lucky bastards food for riding the bench LoL).

Also it would be nice to hear from more coaches than the last thread!
zill_kills
zill_kills
All-Madden
All-Madden

Location : believeland! No! the one with the star on the helmet

Back to top Go down

Salary Cap Management and player signing. Empty Re: Salary Cap Management and player signing.

Post by Kook Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:54 pm

zill_kills wrote:For the FA signing I am asking relevant questions above as I can see that I made a few head scratching signings that I would love to cut but can't afford to. (lucky bastards food for riding the bench LoL).

You outbid me for a couple of Free Agents with crazy contracts in the first offseason so in my opinion you got what you deserve here Razz
Kook
Kook
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Salary Cap Management and player signing. Empty Re: Salary Cap Management and player signing.

Post by zill_kills Mon Feb 27, 2017 1:19 pm

Thats an off topic post will be removed lol. On a side note: you were close to those numbers yourself. Plus i can play with my team till we finish this madden i'm sorted but we are always looking to tweak. So how about the questions?
zill_kills
zill_kills
All-Madden
All-Madden

Location : believeland! No! the one with the star on the helmet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down