Sim Madden League Europe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» M20 Power Rankings
Pre-Superbowl Superbowl. Green Bay v Arizona EmptyTue Mar 03, 2020 9:09 am by Mattanite

» Cowboys positiion change
Pre-Superbowl Superbowl. Green Bay v Arizona EmptyMon Feb 17, 2020 8:07 am by zill_kills

» M20 Rams Position Changes
Pre-Superbowl Superbowl. Green Bay v Arizona EmptySat Feb 15, 2020 10:00 am by Mattanite

» Season 34 Draft News
Pre-Superbowl Superbowl. Green Bay v Arizona EmptyTue Feb 04, 2020 9:25 am by Mattanite

» Haason Reddick position change
Pre-Superbowl Superbowl. Green Bay v Arizona EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 7:48 pm by LTown27ers

» Bish Phone Broke
Pre-Superbowl Superbowl. Green Bay v Arizona EmptyThu Jan 16, 2020 12:59 pm by Mattanite

» VIKINGS POSITION CHANGE
Pre-Superbowl Superbowl. Green Bay v Arizona EmptyMon Jan 13, 2020 12:40 pm by Bartell

» Cowboys Scheme change to Hybrid
Pre-Superbowl Superbowl. Green Bay v Arizona EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 7:04 pm by Bartell

» Packers Position Changes
Pre-Superbowl Superbowl. Green Bay v Arizona EmptyThu Jan 09, 2020 11:41 pm by Fazak

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this month
No user

Pre-Superbowl Superbowl. Green Bay v Arizona

+2
MeisterEder69
Scoop_McLeak
6 posters

Go down

Pre-Superbowl Superbowl. Green Bay v Arizona Empty Pre-Superbowl Superbowl. Green Bay v Arizona

Post by Scoop_McLeak Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:32 pm

Lets do the math ..... if Arizona loses this game, they may end up on the losing side of a tie-break with the Vikings. If the Packers win, they are in, if they lose they too could be on the wrong end of a Madden tie-break system that no-one (not even me) can calculate! So, put in simple terms, who wants it the most???

Of course - this is the unpredictable Madden 13 and it is entirely possible that other results could change things ........ but it is unlikely. Lets look at the season so far for tomorrow nights protagonists:-

Arizona:
Human record - Beat the Rams, lost to the 9ers twice, Eagles & Browns with 2 cpu games left. Thats a 1-4 record.

Green Bay:
Human record - Beat the Lions, Raiders, Panthers and Bears. Lost to the Lions, Bears, (Giants game dc'd whilst losing) with the Vikes and 1 cpu game remaining. If Minnesota beat GB then that will be a 4-4 record. 1-0 Packers.

Rushing: Pack cannot run, Cards are average. 1-1

Passing: Both teams have fine pass attacks, but Rodgers throws more picks. 2-1 Cards.

Receiving: Fitz edges Jennings. 3-1 Cards.

Defense: Green Bay have a better yards per game average in both pass and run categories. But Arizona have rookie of the year LB Michael Jones and DE monster DE Calais Campbell. All things considered, i take GB as their secondary is better. 3-2 Arizona.

Intangibles: The Packers schedule was considerably tougher so i believe their battle hardened troops will be best equipped thanks to playing the Vikes, Lions and Bears (oh my!) every other week. 3-3

Prediction. On paper its a tough one, neither team will get great success on the ground and i believe its all about Skelton v Rodgers. The team whose QB makes the least mistakes wins the game. So far this season Skelton just ...... and only just shades it.

Arizona 38-31.

Good luck to both teams.

Scoop_McLeak
Scoop_McLeak
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Pre-Superbowl Superbowl. Green Bay v Arizona Empty Re: Pre-Superbowl Superbowl. Green Bay v Arizona

Post by MeisterEder69 Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:29 pm

GO PACKERS!!!!!!! Lets get the whole NFC in the playoffs!!!!! Very Happy
MeisterEder69
MeisterEder69
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Pre-Superbowl Superbowl. Green Bay v Arizona Empty Re: Pre-Superbowl Superbowl. Green Bay v Arizona

Post by Bishbosh1985 Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:38 pm

Ditto that Eder - go North!!!!
Bishbosh1985
Bishbosh1985
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by scousebronco Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:21 pm

lol nice breakdown m8, But my games Vrs Eages an Browns were sim L ;(
scousebronco
scousebronco
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Notorious_MH Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:08 pm

Only 3 from one division can get in unfortunately but otherwise I think all 4 from the North would make it! It's gonna be really tight. Fun end to the regular season for sure. I just hope the Lions and Bears can actually play this time, we always get ridiculous luck with disconnections.
Notorious_MH
Notorious_MH
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by sarhosh Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:47 am

If Lions-Bears finish as a draw, I will report it to the commish Smile
sarhosh
sarhosh
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down