Sim Madden League Europe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» M20 Power Rankings
SML Season 1 PS4 Preview EmptyTue Mar 03, 2020 9:09 am by Mattanite

» Cowboys positiion change
SML Season 1 PS4 Preview EmptyMon Feb 17, 2020 8:07 am by zill_kills

» M20 Rams Position Changes
SML Season 1 PS4 Preview EmptySat Feb 15, 2020 10:00 am by Mattanite

» Season 34 Draft News
SML Season 1 PS4 Preview EmptyTue Feb 04, 2020 9:25 am by Mattanite

» Haason Reddick position change
SML Season 1 PS4 Preview EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 7:48 pm by LTown27ers

» Bish Phone Broke
SML Season 1 PS4 Preview EmptyThu Jan 16, 2020 12:59 pm by Mattanite

» VIKINGS POSITION CHANGE
SML Season 1 PS4 Preview EmptyMon Jan 13, 2020 12:40 pm by Bartell

» Cowboys Scheme change to Hybrid
SML Season 1 PS4 Preview EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 7:04 pm by Bartell

» Packers Position Changes
SML Season 1 PS4 Preview EmptyThu Jan 09, 2020 11:41 pm by Fazak

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this month
No user

SML Season 1 PS4 Preview

4 posters

Go down

SML Season 1 PS4 Preview Empty SML Season 1 PS4 Preview

Post by Scoop_McLeak Sat Jan 04, 2014 7:25 pm

WE ARE Baaaaaaaaack!

More importantly, i am. 

The mighty SML resumes normal service as the most important piece of kit hits our fair shores since Kelly Brook dolls. Obviously, i refer to PS4. But what does this gleaming gargantuan gift of gadgetry hold within it's data driven bowels for each and every one of you i wonder? Will anyone be able to beat the legend that is Meister Eder's Vikings. Can the gamut of new Head Coaches handle the intensity? Will Commish Brza meet my new wage demands? Ponder away my friends, but one thing is for sure, when all the previous HC's manage to locate the PS4 lorry and join the field, this will be one helluva season!

And now, a warm welcome for the previously mentioned new guys and a few hints and tips to ensure an enjoyable integration into these hallowed walls. 

1.  Brza is the boss. A wise, genuine, knowledgeable figurehead wasn't available. (Just kidding boss. 20%…ahem...20%)

2.  My name is Scoop McLeak, sports journalist par excellence. Often referred to lovingly as 'that old b*stard'. However, this decrepid hack has forgotten more about this game than you lot will ever know. I am never wrong. I know everything. Check the records. 

3. We play sim in SML. If you want to cheese or run a playbook that consists of 4 plays go somewhere else, there are plenty of sub-standard organisations around. We play with respect, if you exhibit unsportsmanlike conduct, cheesey play, or just general teenage girl traits - you will be removed without impunity. 
Between the Commish, his team of henchmen and my genius, no-one escapes - if you have nothing to hide, there is nothing to be concerned about. 

4. Fear the Minnesota Vikings.

5. Never trade with the Chicago Bears.

6. In fact, you will do well avoiding the NFC North altogether.

7. Stick to the rules and enjoy.

So, there you go, simple really. We will have weekly updates within the SML Times - a pure publication combining Sports Truth AND the Tennessee Titans. All the draft previews, interviews, trade malarkey, reports, Q & A with my good self as well as MNF to look forward to. I am that excited a 3rd bottle of Jack Daniels is required.

To summarise - welcome to all you new guys, tip of the hat to the returning HC's and play hard.

And remember, avoid being dull. If you do not get a mention in my top notch literary nuggets it's because you don't deserve it. Ergo, in the words of the great philosopher Clint Eastwood "go ahead punk, make my day" and force yourself into these pages!

Bye for now. And seek protection.
Scoop_McLeak
Scoop_McLeak
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

SML Season 1 PS4 Preview Empty Re: SML Season 1 PS4 Preview

Post by brza37 Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:12 pm

Scoop's back!! I was starting to wonder if that bottle of Scotch I sent for Christmas had gone to waste... Nice writeup once again Scoop. Not nice enough for a 20% increase though.  Laughing  
I'll post it to the daddyleagues blog for you too.
brza37
brza37
Admin

https://sml-europe.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Bishbosh1985 Mon Jan 06, 2014 4:00 pm

Don't worry about those Vikings too much, the Bears will be bringing the pain soon .....................

Believe in Monsters!
Bishbosh1985
Bishbosh1985
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle Mon Jan 06, 2014 4:53 pm

So does that mean there is a game tonight?

If so who is it?
Eagle
Eagle
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Bishbosh1985 Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:17 pm

Eagle, Brza will post a schedule re MNF - because the lge just started i think tonight will not be 'broadcast'. 

We shall await what the boss says regarding a MNF schedule.
Bishbosh1985
Bishbosh1985
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by brza37 Mon Jan 06, 2014 6:36 pm

Yeah, sorry guys. I ran out of time this weekend and couldn't organize a game for tonight. I'll go through the schedule and try to set up the next couple weeks though.
If anyone wants to volunteer to broadcast a game then just let me know too. I'm starting athread for links to any broadcasted games.

Unfortunately broadcasts can't be archived yet so its only live streaming at this point. Highlights can be uploaded to facebook though so I'm setting up a new account for SML. I'll start a new thread for that later on tonight.
brza37
brza37
Admin

https://sml-europe.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down