Sim Madden League Europe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» M20 Power Rankings
No defence custom? EmptyTue Mar 03, 2020 9:09 am by Mattanite

» Cowboys positiion change
No defence custom? EmptyMon Feb 17, 2020 8:07 am by zill_kills

» M20 Rams Position Changes
No defence custom? EmptySat Feb 15, 2020 10:00 am by Mattanite

» Season 34 Draft News
No defence custom? EmptyTue Feb 04, 2020 9:25 am by Mattanite

» Haason Reddick position change
No defence custom? EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 7:48 pm by LTown27ers

» Bish Phone Broke
No defence custom? EmptyThu Jan 16, 2020 12:59 pm by Mattanite

» VIKINGS POSITION CHANGE
No defence custom? EmptyMon Jan 13, 2020 12:40 pm by Bartell

» Cowboys Scheme change to Hybrid
No defence custom? EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 7:04 pm by Bartell

» Packers Position Changes
No defence custom? EmptyThu Jan 09, 2020 11:41 pm by Fazak

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this month
No user

No defence custom?

5 posters

Go down

No defence custom? Empty No defence custom?

Post by BigDaddyGiants Mon Feb 27, 2017 4:21 pm

If offence allowed to make custom what means cheesy playbooks why defence not allowed? Why the league owner doing double standart betweeen defence and offence? Offence is in advantage anyway but now... Anyway I just checked the DAL players. They so over XP rated special the OL and the HB easy to say they are cheat code. Unrealistic ammount of 90+ players . So even with a custom playbook is hopeless.

BigDaddyGiants
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Back to top Go down

No defence custom? Empty Re: No defence custom?

Post by brza37 Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:11 pm

Why are you raising this issue again?
I have explained why we don't have custom defense playbooks multiple times. I have also explained why we are trying offensive custom playbooks multiple times.
I have blocked custom playbooks for years due to the same concerns but a lot of people keep asking if we can at least try them so we can have a vote based on real results and not just unfounded fear that it will mess up the league. If you believe that sim leagues do not allow custom playbooks please have a look at the leagues on operation sports which is known as the largest base for sim sports games. Most of the active leagues hosted there have custom playbooks.
In fact, I just quickly checked the top 5 leagues listed there and 4 of them have custom playbooks.
http://www.operationsports.com/forums/s-o-s-crew/887709-m17-playbook-declarations.html
http://www.operationsports.com/forums/10-yard-fight/888072-10yf-playbook-declaration.html
http://www.operationsports.com/forums/any-given-sunday/754774-league-rules.html
http://www.operationsports.com/forums/sfdl/888107-sfdl-playbooks.html

If things go off the rails with customs we can always ban them again but continually asking the same questions won't help the league come to an informed decision about custom playbooks.
brza37
brza37
Admin

https://sml-europe.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by xxeternalxx Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:08 pm

I spent two years and a rushing title building those guys up, nobody else on O has seen a lick of XP outside of them. I'd hope they were the best line in the SML. Hopeless is a bit strong though isn't it?
xxeternalxx
xxeternalxx
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by zill_kills Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:32 pm

I think it is a good idea to use custom pbs as this gives a better chance to challange the likes of xxeternalxx because he studies formations he knows the plays and maybe this way it will be just a bit harder for him to get those picks so you actually should be more happy!Also xxeternalxx deserves to have his best line because he won numerous awards including all the superbowls which give extra xp and his line was the best to start with.
As much as I want to call xxeternall a cheat sometimes especially when I play him LoL because of his lukring abilities I know he is not cheating and it is skill... So to call someone a cheat is a bit over the top Bigdaddy giants even though it was because of his offensive line and HB.
zill_kills
zill_kills
All-Madden
All-Madden

Location : believeland! No! the one with the star on the helmet

Back to top Go down

Post by BigDaddyGiants Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:09 pm

Ok. guys. I will not comming up with this again. If most of the owner want custom playbook i have to do 1 for myself too. I have to keep the steps.

BigDaddyGiants
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Kook Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:38 pm

BigDaddyGiants wrote:Ok. guys. I will not comming up with this again. If most of the owner want custom playbook i have to do 1 for myself too. I have to keep the steps.
There will be a mid-season vote on it again. You can vote against it then, just like me Smile
Kook
Kook
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down