Sim Madden League Europe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» M20 Power Rankings
Bears Announcement EmptyTue Mar 03, 2020 9:09 am by Mattanite

» Cowboys positiion change
Bears Announcement EmptyMon Feb 17, 2020 8:07 am by zill_kills

» M20 Rams Position Changes
Bears Announcement EmptySat Feb 15, 2020 10:00 am by Mattanite

» Season 34 Draft News
Bears Announcement EmptyTue Feb 04, 2020 9:25 am by Mattanite

» Haason Reddick position change
Bears Announcement EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 7:48 pm by LTown27ers

» Bish Phone Broke
Bears Announcement EmptyThu Jan 16, 2020 12:59 pm by Mattanite

» VIKINGS POSITION CHANGE
Bears Announcement EmptyMon Jan 13, 2020 12:40 pm by Bartell

» Cowboys Scheme change to Hybrid
Bears Announcement EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 7:04 pm by Bartell

» Packers Position Changes
Bears Announcement EmptyThu Jan 09, 2020 11:41 pm by Fazak

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this month
No user

Bears Announcement

+7
AfroDizzyMac
LTown27ers
Pastinator
jensua
Dazinkster
Notorious_MH
Bishbosh1985
11 posters

Go down

Bears Announcement Empty Bears Announcement

Post by Bishbosh1985 Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:02 pm

Hi all

Guys - i'll be taking a break from M12 till M13 after witnessing a quite spectacular match versus Noto's Lions.

He played a good game and fully deserved the win but i've decided the constant 'Madden sillyness' has just overtaken my logic! This isn't a case of 'rage quit' or anything daft like that just my ageing brain can only cope with so much weirdness - damn - i'll have to take up Fifa now!!!

Unfortunately i cant do what Jensua has done and hang in there till M13 - respect to him for that.

So, keep playing tough and i'll pop in from time to time and hopefully return for M13.

Laters guys
Bishbosh1985
Bishbosh1985
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Bears Announcement Empty Re: Bears Announcement

Post by Notorious_MH Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:31 pm

I know exactly how you feel Bish and I don't blame you in the slightest. I too am just waiting it out till M13, M12 I feel is just a ridiculous game. I swear that the outcome of games are sometimes pre-determined and nothing you do can affect the outcome.

I'm not ashamed to say that I am average at best at Madden and most here are better than me, some by a long way. My strength when playing defense has always been stopping the run but last week Soxy absolutely destroyed me and he moved the ball with ease however he wanted. Fair play to him but it was like my team weren't even trying, nothing I could do pass rushing to get anywhere near Rodgers and the coverage was horrible. Fast forward one week and my D was 11 supermen! 7 Ints! 8 sacks! Guys were playing unreal. I felt like I was cheating.

It'll be a real shame not to have you here for the rest of the season but I totally understand how you feel. I hope you don't feel like I was playing outside the rules or running up the score either because I assure you that wasn't my intention.
Notorious_MH
Notorious_MH
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazinkster Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:50 am

Aw man, rubbish Sad

Fair play to ya Bish. Hopefully see you around on the chat in the meantime
Dazinkster
Dazinkster
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by jensua Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:42 am

oh no Bish, but i will promise you this Fifa will give you just as many tantrum fits (remeber that the referee in fifa will not blow the game over before the ball is at midtfield leading to sometimes insane minutes of extra time (just to give you one example).

Worst of all i feel that the commish might go the same way after i completely robbed him of a victory last night.

That said I hopw you will at least stick around the site and after getting some sleep (you are an old mand) you might have calmed down and decide to relive Mike Ditka as bears coach and I am not talking 85 bears Ditka I am talking Saints crazy Ditka.

Last edited by jensua on Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:27 am; edited 1 time in total
jensua
jensua
All-Pro
All-Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Pastinator Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:50 am

Fair play Bish, it isnt long now until M13 so we will cya back on the field soon. I have no doubt you'll stick around in the forum aswell
Pastinator
Pastinator
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by LTown27ers Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:04 am

You can tell the truth, when i made to much jokes about british Soccer i will let it be.

No i'm sad to her that but its only month brza and me are here at M13 and wait for all lost sonst. I hope you will Not have für with fifa that you will miss madden alot. See you in Forum.
LTown27ers
LTown27ers
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by AfroDizzyMac Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:24 am

I just voted myself onto the Coach Resignation Panel, and after much thought and deliberation, I have come to the decision that your resignation is NOT APPROVED! If only for the reason you are to be playing Fifa?? Wtf!! Man up!!! confused
AfroDizzyMac
AfroDizzyMac
All-Pro
All-Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by GBDawg1 Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:30 am

Jensua is quite right about the excessive injury time in FIFA. There are more goals scored in the 45th and 90th minutes than at any other time. Also, the goalkeepers like letting in soft shots.

Standard of refereeing is appalling too. It's just another potential controller-breaking game (in fact the Euro 2012 update was the cause of my last broken one after being sunk by a 90th minute goal).

Oh and if you are tempted to get the Euro upgrade, forget about playing a multiplayer tournament with some mates. You can't do it.
GBDawg1
GBDawg1
Rookie
Rookie

http://www.theeafl.com

Back to top Go down

Post by brza37 Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:24 pm

Bishbosh1985 wrote:Hi all

Guys - i'll be taking a break from M12 till M13 after witnessing a quite spectacular match versus Noto's Lions.

He played a good game and fully deserved the win but i've decided the constant 'Madden sillyness' has just overtaken my logic! This isn't a case of 'rage quit' or anything daft like that just my ageing brain can only cope with so much weirdness - damn - i'll have to take up Fifa now!!!

Unfortunately i cant do what Jensua has done and hang in there till M13 - respect to him for that.

So, keep playing tough and i'll pop in from time to time and hopefully return for M13.

Laters guys

And I say good riddance! Seriously I was hoping you'd have forgotten your password or lost interest a long time ago Wink
Ok, really serious sorry to see you leave but I'm glad you'll be back for M13 and hope you'll still frequent the forum in the meantime.

jensua wrote:
Worst of all i feel that the commish might go the same way after i completely robbed him of a victory last night.
Its not the first time I've fumbled the ball away on an INT return or McCoy and his 89 CAR has coughed up the ball with a clear chance at running out the clock and securing a win. Don't worry jensua, whether you like it or not I'm here to stay Wink
Seriously, though it was a well-fought game so I've got no problems with coming out on the losing end.

Pastinator wrote:Fair play Bish, it isnt long now until M13 so we will cya back on the field soon. I have no doubt you'll stick around in the forum as well

You're right, M13 is right around the corner. As I was trying to map out the schedule for the rest of the season I realized that we pretty much need to advance every 2 days for the rest of the season in order to finish before M13 comes out. It may lead to a few more simmed games than normal but I think its the best solution rather than either not finishing or playing an out of date Madden when the new shiny version is calling our names.

I'm also gonna start the M13 team selection soon. Just need to contact some old members who said they'd be interested in rejoining for M13 and setting up the order based on total time spent in SML. Bish will drop to the bottom of the list though for leaving now. I'm sure the Bears will still be available at pick 32 though Wink
brza37
brza37
Admin

https://sml-europe.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Pooky18 Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:47 pm

Sorry to hear the sad news. It willn't be the same without you Bish, I'll win a playoff game this year Very Happy

Hope to renew our playoff rivalrie in M13!!
Pooky18
Pooky18
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by soxy Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:33 pm

I only joined but was good talking to you on the chat... hope your back next year man..
soxy
soxy
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down