Sim Madden League Europe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» M20 Power Rankings
1st League game EmptyTue Mar 03, 2020 9:09 am by Mattanite

» Cowboys positiion change
1st League game EmptyMon Feb 17, 2020 8:07 am by zill_kills

» M20 Rams Position Changes
1st League game EmptySat Feb 15, 2020 10:00 am by Mattanite

» Season 34 Draft News
1st League game EmptyTue Feb 04, 2020 9:25 am by Mattanite

» Haason Reddick position change
1st League game EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 7:48 pm by LTown27ers

» Bish Phone Broke
1st League game EmptyThu Jan 16, 2020 12:59 pm by Mattanite

» VIKINGS POSITION CHANGE
1st League game EmptyMon Jan 13, 2020 12:40 pm by Bartell

» Cowboys Scheme change to Hybrid
1st League game EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 7:04 pm by Bartell

» Packers Position Changes
1st League game EmptyThu Jan 09, 2020 11:41 pm by Fazak

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this month
No user

1st League game

+3
JimmyT85
trulyinfemous
DJ_Squaddy
7 posters

Go down

1st League game Empty 1st League game

Post by DJ_Squaddy Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:25 pm

First of all the game is way to long 1hr and 1/2 to play one game.

The acc clock doesnt work, and the game play to me is slow ??

also why is it that i throw so many INT theres no way that would happen in a real game!

DJ_Squaddy
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

1st League game Empty Re: 1st League game

Post by trulyinfemous Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:31 pm

You need to run the ball, check the rules.

The game would go by much faster if you ran because you'd be throwing less incompletions, stopping the clock less, you'd also throw less interceptions although you were very lucky I didn't come up with the 20 INTs I was owed lol

My guys dropped 14 INTs in this game and snared 5 or 6.

Basically, you will not win in any league throwing every snap, especially with the bums you have at QB, and the games will take a VERY long time if you do that too.

Accelerated clock doesn't work, so thats why its not in.

Hopefully our next game is a little bit closer, and shorter!
trulyinfemous
trulyinfemous
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyT85 Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:53 am

I had a very exciting game with OSS.

He burned me on an awesome long play action that went all the way for a TD from inside his own 10 yard line. I was controlling my FS, and foolishly bit on the play action, and OSS made a nice pass for the score. The score was 14-14 at half time, in a truly epic defensive battle. OSS went up 21-14 inside the final 2 minute warning, but I was able to drive down the field and tie the game up at 21-21 with 8 seconds of the game left. OSS then scored the winning TD in OT (even though I didn't get to have a possession myself, stupid bug!), but he deserved it.

Well played OSS, good game.
JimmyT85
JimmyT85
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Bishbosh1985 Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:46 am

Sounds like a great game guys!

BTW - if OSS scored a TD on his 1st OT possession then you wont get the ball Jimmy. Its only if he had scored a FG would you have got the ball yourself.

With all the issues regarding speed, bugs etc its good to see a game played in the spirit of the league - nice one Jimmy for the report - guys who lose tend to need a day or two to get over it lol
Bishbosh1985
Bishbosh1985
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyT85 Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:25 am

Bishbosh1985 wrote:Sounds like a great game guys!

BTW - if OSS scored a TD on his 1st OT possession then you wont get the ball Jimmy. Its only if he had scored a FG would you have got the ball yourself.

With all the issues regarding speed, bugs etc its good to see a game played in the spirit of the league - nice one Jimmy for the report - guys who lose tend to need a day or two to get over it lol

Cheers for the heads up dude, much appreciated!
JimmyT85
JimmyT85
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by OSS-LondonRaider Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:09 pm

I would like to add to what Jimmy said , what a game and it really was one of those games that could have gone either way, thankfully it went my way the fight back from Jimmy was well massive after going down 2 tds inside the 1st quarter and then bringing it back to 14-14 before halftime ..........and just when I thought I was clear scoring inside the 2 minute warning in the 4th quarter and starting to feel err somewhat comfortable and starting to patting myself on the back he gets the ball on his own 20 yard line maybe 1min 25 secs left in the game no choice but to throw really, so I go prevent D , 3 deep, thinking I am going to pick one of these passes off no worries, sit back and bask in the glory of actually winning a game against a human opponent for maybe the 2-3 rd time since I started to play this hellishly addictive game and what does he do marches down the field and with 8 seconds left no time outs left bloody scores!!! The coin toss was won and off I went getting a huge slice of good luck on the way …….I want to say really well played to Jimmy it was a very even game and just glad I won …………..respect cheers
OSS-LondonRaider
OSS-LondonRaider
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by LTown27ers Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:23 pm

Thee ACC-Clock only works against the CPU.

I try to wait little bit longer till i choose a play to make it not that long.
LTown27ers
LTown27ers
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Notorious_MH Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:54 pm

OneSuddenStrike wrote:I would like to add to what Jimmy said , what a game and it really was one of those games that could have gone either way, thankfully it went my way the fight back from Jimmy was well massive after going down 2 tds inside the 1st quarter and then bringing it back to 14-14 before halftime ..........and just when I thought I was clear scoring inside the 2 minute warning in the 4th quarter and starting to feel err somewhat comfortable and starting to patting myself on the back he gets the ball on his own 20 yard line maybe 1min 25 secs left in the game no choice but to throw really, so I go prevent D , 3 deep, thinking I am going to pick one of these passes off no worries, sit back and bask in the glory of actually winning a game against a human opponent for maybe the 2-3 rd time since I started to play this hellishly addictive game and what does he do marches down the field and with 8 seconds left no time outs left bloody scores!!! The coin toss was won and off I went getting a huge slice of good luck on the way …….I want to say really well played to Jimmy it was a very even game and just glad I won …………..respect cheers

It's for games like this why we are all here, to play against a great bunch of guys who play hard but who also play fair and to have a great time whilst doing it. Sounds like a great game, well played guys.
Notorious_MH
Notorious_MH
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by trulyinfemous Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:04 pm

i'm excited to play a game like that! Get the TJack legacy going!
trulyinfemous
trulyinfemous
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down