Sim Madden League Europe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» M20 Power Rankings
Former texans and rams coach resigns EmptyTue Mar 03, 2020 9:09 am by Mattanite

» Cowboys positiion change
Former texans and rams coach resigns EmptyMon Feb 17, 2020 8:07 am by zill_kills

» M20 Rams Position Changes
Former texans and rams coach resigns EmptySat Feb 15, 2020 10:00 am by Mattanite

» Season 34 Draft News
Former texans and rams coach resigns EmptyTue Feb 04, 2020 9:25 am by Mattanite

» Haason Reddick position change
Former texans and rams coach resigns EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 7:48 pm by LTown27ers

» Bish Phone Broke
Former texans and rams coach resigns EmptyThu Jan 16, 2020 12:59 pm by Mattanite

» VIKINGS POSITION CHANGE
Former texans and rams coach resigns EmptyMon Jan 13, 2020 12:40 pm by Bartell

» Cowboys Scheme change to Hybrid
Former texans and rams coach resigns EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 7:04 pm by Bartell

» Packers Position Changes
Former texans and rams coach resigns EmptyThu Jan 09, 2020 11:41 pm by Fazak

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this month
No user

Former texans and rams coach resigns

+3
Bishbosh1985
Pooky18
jensua
7 posters

Go down

Former texans and rams coach resigns Empty Former texans and rams coach resigns

Post by jensua Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:56 pm

Hi everybody,

I would like to resign from my current position as rams coach.

I am not having fun this year. Frankly, I really do not like Madden for the first time ever and I own all copies dating back to 2000.
Further, scheduling has been tough for me this year. Seems like I am spending more time worrying about when to play than actually playing the damn game.

I have enjoyed the time here and the persons here. I will most likely pop in from time to time as I try to regain my faith in Madden in an offline ccm.
A big thanks goes out to the commisioner and all the other active owners here. It was fun last year.

If you guys start up again at some point or keep going at it until the new Mappen please feel free to contact me again.

Until then have a blast and stay sim...

Go Rams!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nOYY6futWBc
jensua
jensua
All-Pro
All-Pro

Back to top Go down

Former texans and rams coach resigns Empty Re: Former texans and rams coach resigns

Post by Pooky18 Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:34 pm

This is sad news for the SML league. Hope to see you return for madden 14.
Pooky18
Pooky18
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Former texans and rams coach resigns Empty Re: Former texans and rams coach resigns

Post by jensua Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:38 pm

yeah I feel bad allready...
jensua
jensua
All-Pro
All-Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Pooky18 Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:46 pm

The door is always open for your return.
Pooky18
Pooky18
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Bishbosh1985 Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:23 pm

I aint gonna give you the usual stuff about M13 being dodgy and the SB's you made etc etc - Brza put this thing together last year and to lose one of the inaugural coaches is just a damn shame Jens.

Theres something about online fran that we all find a bit of a drug - and we've all been where u are now - just hope after a while you jump back in with a positive outlook to the whole thing mate.

And if u return (hopefully more 'when' than 'if') ..... take the Texans.

Stay in touch dood - you'll be sorely missed - dont be a stranger
Bishbosh1985
Bishbosh1985
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Pastinator Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:43 am

Bishbosh1985 wrote:I aint gonna give you the usual stuff about M13 being dodgy and the SB's you made etc etc - Brza put this thing together last year and to lose one of the inaugural coaches is just a damn shame Jens.

Theres something about online fran that we all find a bit of a drug - and we've all been where u are now - just hope after a while you jump back in with a positive outlook to the whole thing mate.

And if u return (hopefully more 'when' than 'if') ..... take the Texans.

Stay in touch dood - you'll be sorely missed - dont be a stranger

Ill second exactly what Bish has said Jens - Sad to see you go!
Pastinator
Pastinator
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by brza37 Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:34 am

I'm trying to figure out if you quit to distract us from the fact that you just posted the worst video in the history of music videos or if you posted the video to distract from the fact that you've quit. Seriously, the Bears' Superbowl Shuffle was awful but I've never seen anything like "Ram It". Choregraphed line dancing?! I'm at a loss for words. How could they seriously line up and play football after releasing that?

Joking aside though, its sad to see you leaving Jens. I hope you'll reconsider. Maybe good draft position and free agency will help rekindle some interest in the game? If not I understand.

You're always welcome back and don't be a stranger.
brza37
brza37
Admin

https://sml-europe.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by jensua Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:24 pm

brza37 wrote:I'm trying to figure out if you quit to distract us from the fact that you just posted the worst video in the history of music videos or if you posted the video to distract from the fact that you've quit. Seriously, the Bears' Superbowl Shuffle was awful but I've never seen anything like "Ram It". Choregraphed line dancing?! I'm at a loss for words. How could they seriously line up and play football after releasing that?

Joking aside though, its sad to see you leaving Jens. I hope you'll reconsider. Maybe good draft position and free agency will help rekindle some interest in the game? If not I understand.

You're always welcome back and don't be a stranger.

yeah, I have been thinking that I should take time off untill fa/draft stuff and participate in that and see if I am ready again. I imagine it will take a few weeks to get things sorted out and complete the post season and superbowl.
But truly might what to get his dirty hands on the rams so I thought I would not deny him the pleasure if I was uncertain that I would play again....

oh and thanks for tke kind words guys...
jensua
jensua
All-Pro
All-Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by jensua Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:30 pm

"RT @SkipBaylessEA If J. Ulfkjaer doesn't return next year, the reason will be obvious: lack of results in 2012. #hotseat #CCM"

haha there you go!
jensua
jensua
All-Pro
All-Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Notorious_MH Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:54 pm

Stick around jens, the offseason is the best part! Once you have a nice low draft pick and some $$$ to spend in FA you'll fall back in love.
Notorious_MH
Notorious_MH
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by trulyinfemous Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:50 am

Jens... Sorry to see you go.

All I can say is that an offseason helps you regain love for any league. Its where the real fun is, and where the biggest improvements to this Madden have taken place.

I think you should hold out a while longer and really see what you feel about an online CCM with a team that has your distinct flavour.

I take exception to the use of the word 'dirty' when describing my hands lol we are all Ram brothers! but yes, if Jens does leave, I would love to take over the Rams.

Brza, that video is fantastic. If you want to criticise Ram videos.. type in Ram Rules. Thats embarrassing (hence the absence of a link) however Ram It is the best thing about the 80s.
trulyinfemous
trulyinfemous
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by jensua Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:58 pm

Hi all,

Due to recent events I have decided that this was it for me. I have been contemplating it for some time as you all know.

I will make this short. Thanks everybody for the great time here and the company. You know who you are. Nobody mentioned nobody forgotten.

Have some great seasons. I might pop in from time to time to say hello.

Brza if you continue this for madden 14 feel free to contact me again.

Later everybody

Last edited by jensua on Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
jensua
jensua
All-Pro
All-Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Pastinator Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:06 pm

all the best Jens.
Pastinator
Pastinator
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by trulyinfemous Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:29 pm

why are you going jens? the season is still young!
trulyinfemous
trulyinfemous
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down