Sim Madden League Europe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» M20 Power Rankings
EA CC Site ? EmptyTue Mar 03, 2020 9:09 am by Mattanite

» Cowboys positiion change
EA CC Site ? EmptyMon Feb 17, 2020 8:07 am by zill_kills

» M20 Rams Position Changes
EA CC Site ? EmptySat Feb 15, 2020 10:00 am by Mattanite

» Season 34 Draft News
EA CC Site ? EmptyTue Feb 04, 2020 9:25 am by Mattanite

» Haason Reddick position change
EA CC Site ? EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 7:48 pm by LTown27ers

» Bish Phone Broke
EA CC Site ? EmptyThu Jan 16, 2020 12:59 pm by Mattanite

» VIKINGS POSITION CHANGE
EA CC Site ? EmptyMon Jan 13, 2020 12:40 pm by Bartell

» Cowboys Scheme change to Hybrid
EA CC Site ? EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 7:04 pm by Bartell

» Packers Position Changes
EA CC Site ? EmptyThu Jan 09, 2020 11:41 pm by Fazak

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this month
No user

EA CC Site ?

5 posters

Go down

EA CC Site ? Empty EA CC Site ?

Post by Pastinator Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:40 am

Ok guys i know that the EA site is about as much use as a chocolate fireguard but recently when i try to access my players screen to look at the cards spend their exp and now to re sign them its just stuck on Backs and Receivers !?! The Hell !!.. this means i carnt resign my guys to contracts on the site and ill have to jump on the PS3 when i get a chance. ill put a pic of my screen to show you all.

If your all having this issue then fine - i can put it down to EA's incompetence to do anything right nowadays. If someone has had this problem and corrected it somehow could you please let me know!

Tar

Past

EA CC Site ? 2i8f476
Pastinator
Pastinator
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

EA CC Site ? Empty Re: EA CC Site ?

Post by OSS-LondonRaider Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:46 am

Past I have same problem its an EA problem as usual not only that I have made offers to players on PS3 and the one that rejected the offer are now unavailable !!! I have lost 7-8 decent players where oh where is out xfn !!!!!!!!
OSS-LondonRaider
OSS-LondonRaider
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by brza37 Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:12 am

Past - I just checked the EA site and I don't have any problems navigating between different positions. Once I click the player card I can also click "Take Action" and Resign is a possibility. I haven't tried using it as I don't trust the EA site and would rather just do resignings on PS3.

OSS - Thats not a problem what you described. EA set up resigning differently this year. I think I posted about it earlier this season when Bish posted about Urlacher rejecting his offer.

Basically it tries to mirror real life where if you lowball a player then he'll get pissed off and refuse to negotiate anymore, thus going to Unavailable status. It sucks if you didn't now about it but thats the way its designed this year. If you want to sign a guy then you really need to try and match his requested salary. Even that usually doesn't get the job done right away but if you match it they usually will stay available to negotiate further. If you don't care whether you get the guy you can offer something under what he requests and you may get lucky and get him for a cheap price but more often than not they will reject the offer and be unavailable for further negotiations.

The only thing you can do if they are unavailable is use the franchise tag but you can only use the franchise tag on one player per season and the tag means a very high salary is promised them. It shows you on the resigning page how high the franchise tag would be for each player.

Hope that answers your questions. I thought it better to post it here rather than in a PM in case anyone else may be having the same problems.
brza37
brza37
Admin

https://sml-europe.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Pastinator Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:28 am

brza37 wrote:Past - I just checked the EA site and I don't have any problems navigating between different positions. Once I click the player card I can also click "Take Action" and Resign is a possibility. I haven't tried using it as I don't trust the EA site and would rather just do resignings on PS3.

Ok Thanks Commish ill do the resigning on the PS3 this evening - just didnt want to miss the boat!
Pastinator
Pastinator
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by OSS-LondonRaider Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:43 pm

Ok well the problem Past was reffering to was i on the EA site and I have exactly the smae issue I see the QB and the WR as Past has illustrated but I can not change to see any other players or get any other information........you will also see in the upper right hand corner the two boxes which seem suspended in the background of the shot I have also the same thing..

As for re signing I had no idea re what the procedure was for re signing the question is what do I do now ? are they FA and will or when can I try and resign them ?

Thanks
OSS-LondonRaider
OSS-LondonRaider
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by Notorious_MH Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:35 pm

OSS, same here. My best DE is hitting FA because I made one offer that was respectable and he has been unavailable since. Oh well Avril, see ya!
Notorious_MH
Notorious_MH
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by trulyinfemous Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:46 pm

Also remember that when it comes to this point of re-signing players you only have one shot. Its like a final chance to make the bid as you would have had all season to negotiate with them. If you do not make an offer they want like Brza said they will decline and test FA. You can always try and re-sign them in FA too.

Hope that helps!
trulyinfemous
trulyinfemous
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by OSS-LondonRaider Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:48 pm

Thanks
OSS-LondonRaider
OSS-LondonRaider
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by Pastinator Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:47 am

An updated, it seems to be working again to its usual ridiculously low standard - so i can now access cards sign players and spend the xp.
Pastinator
Pastinator
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum