Sim Madden League Europe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» M20 Power Rankings
NCAA Football 14 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2020 9:09 am by Mattanite

» Cowboys positiion change
NCAA Football 14 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2020 8:07 am by zill_kills

» M20 Rams Position Changes
NCAA Football 14 EmptySat Feb 15, 2020 10:00 am by Mattanite

» Season 34 Draft News
NCAA Football 14 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2020 9:25 am by Mattanite

» Haason Reddick position change
NCAA Football 14 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 7:48 pm by LTown27ers

» Bish Phone Broke
NCAA Football 14 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2020 12:59 pm by Mattanite

» VIKINGS POSITION CHANGE
NCAA Football 14 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2020 12:40 pm by Bartell

» Cowboys Scheme change to Hybrid
NCAA Football 14 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 7:04 pm by Bartell

» Packers Position Changes
NCAA Football 14 EmptyThu Jan 09, 2020 11:41 pm by Fazak

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this month
No user

NCAA Football 14

5 posters

Go down

NCAA Football 14 Empty NCAA Football 14

Post by brza37 Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:16 pm

I'm not sure how many college football fans we have around here but if you haven't played the NCAA 14 demo yet then you've got to download it and play it. Its a huge breath of fresh air in comparison to Madden 13. The demo was a lot of fun and seems much better in key areas that were a complaint in Madden. NCAA also has had better presentation than Madden with real ESPN stat banners, In-game updates about action in other games around the league, a very good website for online dynasties and it also got better now with a halftime show including highlights.

And considering that I'll probably wait till PS4 launches before getting Madden 25 I'm pretty sure I will get NCAA when it comes out next week to tide me over till then. I won't have time for an online league/dynasty until mid-august but if others are interested we could consider an online dynasty if we can get 8-12 owners. Its also possible for the commish to set the schedule so no worries about playing too many CPU games if we can get 8-12 owners.

http://easports.com/ncaa-football
brza37
brza37
Admin

https://sml-europe.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

NCAA Football 14 Empty Re: NCAA Football 14

Post by trulyinfemous Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:18 pm

How are you enjoying NCAA? Is it as good as you felt from the demo?

I wasn't a fan of the demo. I think that the game feels too different from NFL football and found it too frustrating ending a game 16 out of 20 with 3 picks and 2 touchdowns... I only threw one incompletion and the rest got picked as the game couldn't handle my run game (mainly QB option) and to equalise it would make DBs warp to get an INT.

Same stuff that frustrates me about Madden but without the teams and players that keep me hooked on the NFL.

I also feel the graphics feel too blocky and cartoonish, without much finish on the uniforms and stuff, but thats a minor thing.
trulyinfemous
trulyinfemous
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by brza37 Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:59 pm

I haven't had that much time with the game so I can't give a real good impression yet. I've only played the Skills Trainer and UT mode so far because I'm waiting for the OS rosters before starting my Dynasty.

I love the option game so far though. And I generally hate UT but even that mode has been fun and challenging so far. I've pretty much only played with Oregon's playbook so far because they basically copied that for the Eagles in Madden. So I haven't thrown a whole lot either but I've heard that the compl. percentages are really high for user and CPU on default sliders. There are good slider sets that make passing much more realistic though.

The line play is really good. Holes open up more naturally on runs and the pocket forms realistically and dynamically on passes. There is double team blocking in pass protection now too. And I actually saw a triple team block on my nose tackle when I only rushed 3! And DLmen can actually push the OL backward without a block shed animation. This all makes a huge difference in my eyes. But I guess it will probably be in Madden 25 too.

The big thing for me is the presentation and Dynasty mode and the fact that I'm gonna wait till PS4 for M25 anyway. So far the game lives up to the demo in my opinion. I'll let you know how I feel about it after I get some time in Dynasty mode though. The OS rosters should be finished soon, only 6 more teams to go.
brza37
brza37
Admin

https://sml-europe.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Pastinator Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:00 pm

i ordered a copy from 365 games and has been dispatched so ill be playing it soon. looking forward to the OS rosters being complete and starting a dynasty - i believe there is a name change roster out already which i like as my knowledge of college football is limited ( but hoping to get into more this year ). Im also looking forward to playing UT which i think will be what i play most, just hope it plays more like Fifa UT than Madden UT. i agree with u brza i like the O line work and also the run game but i think the passing is too easy so hoping for a good set of sliders to make it more challenging!
Pastinator
Pastinator
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by Bishbosh1985 Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:48 pm

Had a look on youtube etc but feel ill as every team seems to be playing on a subbuteo pitch! I'm old fashioned too, not sure i like the option - seems to me it has come to prominence as 'traditional' QB play isn't great at college level and teams need wins, ergo its easier to find 'athletes' rather than 'passers' - hence the option is so popular. I doubt it will catch on in the NFL though. But, i am very old. I prefer late hits on QB's going unpunished and real running backs. Russell Wilson, kap and prolly RGIII too will have to get used to a pocket this season, OC's tend to be regarded as innovators but there are a lot of DC's who will be drooling at the thought of playing these 3 QB's next season.

Seems i wandered off topic a tad there - anyhoo, back to the point ........ Bears will sweep all before them anyway!
Bishbosh1985
Bishbosh1985
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Pastinator Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:08 am

Im trying to sell my copy of NCAA already, had my fill of it. good game just don't have the time to play it at the moment.
Pastinator
Pastinator
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by DJ_Squaddy Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:47 pm

How Much? can it be shipped to Gibraltar?

DJ_Squaddy
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Pastinator Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:28 pm

DJFierro wrote:How Much? can it be shipped to Gibraltar?
yeh im sure it can be DJ if you wanna inbox me your postcode ill get a quote on a delivery.
Pastinator
Pastinator
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum