Sim Madden League Europe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» M20 Power Rankings
Playstation 4 Pre order EmptyTue Mar 03, 2020 9:09 am by Mattanite

» Cowboys positiion change
Playstation 4 Pre order EmptyMon Feb 17, 2020 8:07 am by zill_kills

» M20 Rams Position Changes
Playstation 4 Pre order EmptySat Feb 15, 2020 10:00 am by Mattanite

» Season 34 Draft News
Playstation 4 Pre order EmptyTue Feb 04, 2020 9:25 am by Mattanite

» Haason Reddick position change
Playstation 4 Pre order EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 7:48 pm by LTown27ers

» Bish Phone Broke
Playstation 4 Pre order EmptyThu Jan 16, 2020 12:59 pm by Mattanite

» VIKINGS POSITION CHANGE
Playstation 4 Pre order EmptyMon Jan 13, 2020 12:40 pm by Bartell

» Cowboys Scheme change to Hybrid
Playstation 4 Pre order EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 7:04 pm by Bartell

» Packers Position Changes
Playstation 4 Pre order EmptyThu Jan 09, 2020 11:41 pm by Fazak

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this month
No user

Playstation 4 Pre order

4 posters

Go down

Playstation 4 Pre order Empty Playstation 4 Pre order

Post by Pastinator Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:25 am

Morning chaps, thought id start a topic to get a feel of whos going for the PS4 on launch. I put my pre order through with shopto this morning. I just hope that because there still taking preorders they have stock still !

With all the news that there selling out of spots for preorders in the US i thought id better do it sooner rather than later.

Whats everyone else planning on doing, have you preordered ? where did you go ?
Pastinator
Pastinator
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Playstation 4 Pre order Empty Re: Playstation 4 Pre order

Post by trulyinfemous Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:15 am

I was gonna pre-order with shopto but i wasn't sure what the deals would be.

Ultimately I'd like to get Madden, FIFA or Battlefield within my pre-order package without paying full price extra... Will they announce any pre-order packages beforehand or will I have to wait until release?

For my PS3 I bought it 2 or 3 years after it came out and got a package with Infamous, which wasn't good so I traded it in lol I was hoping I'd get a package with a game I know I'd keep...
trulyinfemous
trulyinfemous
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by Pastinator Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:10 am

trulyinfemous wrote:I was gonna pre-order with shopto but i wasn't sure what the deals would be.

Ultimately I'd like to get Madden, FIFA or Battlefield within my pre-order package without paying full price extra... Will they announce any pre-order packages beforehand or will I have to wait until release?

For my PS3 I bought it 2 or 3 years after it came out and got a package with Infamous, which wasn't good so I traded it in lol I was hoping I'd get a package with a game I know I'd keep...

I was waiting for a bundle announcement before i pre ordered aswell, but i didnt realise that it didnt bill me until the console is dispatched lol so you could put it on pre order with shopto or amazon and then cancel it before release if a bundle deal gets released. speaking to afew people on forums they've pre ordered through a high street shop like GAME and then have back ups on Shopto and Amazon which they'll cancel as soon as they get confirmation from GAME that they have one on release.

Ive just spoken to someone at shopto about it all - they say they've spoken to Sony and there is no problem with stock so there still accepting pre orders. So that leads me to believe that the US stores that are now not taking pre orders know the quantities there getting ??? i dunno its still all up in the air but i put my pre order through yesterday and by the sounds of it ill be getting mine on release.
Pastinator
Pastinator
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by brza37 Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:02 pm

Yeah, I pre-ordered from amazon already too. If they release a bundle for a good price then I'll just cancel my pre-order and get the bundle. But the US bundles don't actually save you anything except for the most expensive one including a game and PSN+ which saves $10. Games are supposed to be day 1 downloadable so I'll probably just go that route anyway unless its a better deal in a bundle.

I heard that they'll probably announce the release date and Euro Bundles either at or around Gamescom which starts August 21st. From reports Sony is pushing to release at least a week before Xbone to get an extra jump on M$ too. But since MS only committed to November Sony is probably waiting it out to see if they can get enough stock to set a release date in October or if MS will state a specific date in November so that they can plan for just a week before it.

I figure the same thing as you Past. That Sony has told the different retailers how many units they can guarantee at launch and the pre-orders are limited to that. Amazon.de says the console is guaranteed to be delivered on release day so if they can't fulfill the pre-orders they'll be in a shitload of trouble.
brza37
brza37
Admin

https://sml-europe.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Pastinator Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:05 pm

id imagine those servers will be stretched to breaking point if they've got day one downloads available !

Wow thats risky use of words from the .de shop! the co.uk amazon just says it will be dispatched when it arrives and shop to says something along the same lines. i guess more things will become clear as soon as they release a date.
Pastinator
Pastinator
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by brza37 Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:55 am

Good point about the servers. I didn't think of that. Guess I should pre-order a copy of Watch Dogs then. Madden 25 isn't available for PS4 yet at the german sites.
brza37
brza37
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bishbosh1985 Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:34 pm

It'll be interesting to see how pre-orders are managed by Sony. if it was an easter release it would be easier to predict but as its just before Xmas it is possible they could run out with stores taking orders after initial batch is gone for a "save our Xmas" 2nd batch mid/late December.

Either way it doesn't matter, the Bears will be sweeping all before them regardless!!!
Bishbosh1985
Bishbosh1985
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Bishbosh1985 Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:38 pm

Yo yo yo !!!

Are we defo NOT going for PS3 M25 and waiting for PS4?

Just wondered as the PS4 version will look prettier but the game will be the same as PS3 & Xbox M25 versions.

Do we wait? I've noticed a lot of guests onsite here lately

Bishbosh1985
Bishbosh1985
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by brza37 Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:28 pm

Sorry, Bish I haven't been on-site recently. I was in Vegas last week and I didn't lose everything so thats good news. But I did bet on the Eagles to win it all so I'll probably lose everything soon enough.

I'm planning on messaging/emailing everyone soon to get more responses on this. I think the PS4 version will also play much better with all the advances in AI that they can do with the PS4 too. I'd prefer to wait till PS4 but like I said if a large portion of the group want to play on PS3 then we can do that too.
brza37
brza37
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by brza37 Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:45 pm

Sony just announced the launch date for PS4. Europe launch is November 29th. North America is Nov. 15th.

I was hoping for something end of October or early November :/ Guess we'll just have to wait 3 more months.
brza37
brza37
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by trulyinfemous Sun Sep 08, 2013 2:22 am

brza37 wrote:Sony just announced the launch date for PS4. Europe launch is November 29th. North America is Nov. 15th.

I was hoping for something end of October or early November :/ Guess we'll just have to wait 3 more months.
Hopefully I'll have the money to pre-order it soon, or the money to buy it right then and there!

Does anyone know of some actual good value bundles in the UK?

I'm looking at getting Madden and Battlefield right away.. Maybe FIFA but probably not lol

Don't know where to look... I went past Game and they were trying to act like they were giving Drive Club for free... Even though its free to download with your PS+ account lol
trulyinfemous
trulyinfemous
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down