Sim Madden League Europe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» M20 Power Rankings
SML Head Zone M13 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2020 9:09 am by Mattanite

» Cowboys positiion change
SML Head Zone M13 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2020 8:07 am by zill_kills

» M20 Rams Position Changes
SML Head Zone M13 EmptySat Feb 15, 2020 10:00 am by Mattanite

» Season 34 Draft News
SML Head Zone M13 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2020 9:25 am by Mattanite

» Haason Reddick position change
SML Head Zone M13 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 7:48 pm by LTown27ers

» Bish Phone Broke
SML Head Zone M13 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2020 12:59 pm by Mattanite

» VIKINGS POSITION CHANGE
SML Head Zone M13 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2020 12:40 pm by Bartell

» Cowboys Scheme change to Hybrid
SML Head Zone M13 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 7:04 pm by Bartell

» Packers Position Changes
SML Head Zone M13 EmptyThu Jan 09, 2020 11:41 pm by Fazak

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this month
No user

SML Head Zone M13

5 posters

Go down

SML Head Zone M13 Empty SML Head Zone M13

Post by Scoop_McLeak Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:39 pm

Greetings my sport starved, Madden loving friends! Old Scoop is back with an all new titanium tipped tongue to provide you with your weekly insight and sarcasm pertaining to everything M13, i thank you!

I know what you're thinking - 'where Old Scoop been'? Well, i dont want to mud sling or anything as unprofessional as that but the truth is its Commish Brza's fault!!! Elite journalists should be paid in accordance as any world class provider and my team of solicitors have been thrashing out a new deal with SML top brass for the last couple of months. Seems Brza wanted a Rolls Royce to be paid as a Chevy! But finally, after signing a contract to cover SML exclusively for the whole of M13 i had to also sign the following disclaimers: 1) No bad press for the Eagles. 2) Refer to DeSean Jackson as Sir DeSean. 3) Trash the NYGiants at every opportunity and 4) NEVER EVER mention the SML End Of Season Party and the 2 middle aged female dwarves.

So, here we are - M13 - and wow, what happened!!! I watched a few games where WR's could not catch herpes in a Bronx brothel let alone a pass. There were LB's apparently running for a free burger instead of pursuing the ball carrier and whats with all the curls and draws, And what's all these 'perfect passer' ratings? Ok, so EA have made some great improvements but it seems everyone is staying in their comfort zone and doing 'what works' due to EA's errors regarding D line play etc. All i can say to the HC's of the best league in Europe is this: "Play sim and a lot of these problems disappear". There are several patches in the pipeline so be patient - i'm sure the Coaches of the SML will play out the usual competitive seasons of our glorious game!

Moving on to season 1 of M13. What will happen? Well, i know we are in week 7 (thank Brza and the blood-sucking SML accountants for that! - if you dont believe me, try trading with Philly!!) and a few of the big boys are already flexing their muscles. The winningest Coach in SML history Eder is already showing 'new game - same results' as the Vikes are romping away. Eder's divisional compatriot Bishbosh and the Bears also seem to know which end of the joypad to hold. And the third of our SB winning HC's Jensua has been snapped up by the ST Louis Rams and will be dangerous whilst rebuilding.

There are some new quality, experienced HC's in the league as well as some Coaches who have returned and what this all means is Season 1 will be 'edge of the seat' exciting and i predict the SB winner will be the team who understands their scheme the best.

So, keep your eye on the forum as there will be my weekly insights and other little nuggets of wisdom like 'The Big Bad Wolf and the 3 little beeps' - not to mention my re-conditioned titanium tipped tongue - which brings us nicely back to the dwarves.

Catch y'all soon - and remember, play with a smile. (albeit like the Joker in Batman!)

Scoop_McLeak
Scoop_McLeak
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

SML Head Zone M13 Empty Re: SML Head Zone M13

Post by MeisterEder69 Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:35 am

sweeeeet
MeisterEder69
MeisterEder69
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by Pastinator Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:53 am

Good to hear from old Scoop once again!
Pastinator
Pastinator
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by OSS-LondonRaider Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:24 pm

nice to see you back
OSS-LondonRaider
OSS-LondonRaider
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by AfroDizzyMac Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:06 pm

Will the real Scoop please step forward! Not one mention of alcohol..... or have you been to rehab Wink
AfroDizzyMac
AfroDizzyMac
All-Pro
All-Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down