Sim Madden League Europe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» M20 Power Rankings
NFL Discussion  - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2020 9:09 am by Mattanite

» Cowboys positiion change
NFL Discussion  - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2020 8:07 am by zill_kills

» M20 Rams Position Changes
NFL Discussion  - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 15, 2020 10:00 am by Mattanite

» Season 34 Draft News
NFL Discussion  - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2020 9:25 am by Mattanite

» Haason Reddick position change
NFL Discussion  - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 7:48 pm by LTown27ers

» Bish Phone Broke
NFL Discussion  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2020 12:59 pm by Mattanite

» VIKINGS POSITION CHANGE
NFL Discussion  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2020 12:40 pm by Bartell

» Cowboys Scheme change to Hybrid
NFL Discussion  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 7:04 pm by Bartell

» Packers Position Changes
NFL Discussion  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 09, 2020 11:41 pm by Fazak

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this month
No user

NFL Discussion

+3
LTown27ers
Bishbosh1985
brza37
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

NFL Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: NFL Discussion

Post by brza37 Wed Sep 11, 2013 6:03 pm

FIIIINAAAAAAALLLLLYYYY The NFL has returned!!! *The Rock voice*

And what a weekend of football it was. I'm real excited about the Eagles. Whatever happens this year that offense is gonna be fun to watch. The difference is just amazing. The NFL hasn't seen anything like it. And I'm glad I got McCoy in my fantasy football draft at pick 6. He's in line for a monster year.

How'd your teams fare this last week? Is optimism still reigning or is everyone scared of Philly now?
brza37
brza37
Admin

https://sml-europe.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Bishbosh1985 Wed Sep 11, 2013 6:07 pm

BEARSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, like you my good man, were very different (all thru pre-season too) - a year ago we lose that game and Cutler gets killed! Bears v Eagles week 16 for No1 seed methinks!

Bishbosh1985
Bishbosh1985
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Pastinator Wed Sep 11, 2013 6:25 pm

My ravens looked poor on both sides of the ball. Waiting to see how they do against the browns on Sunday but this could be tough with cinci looking stronger. We looked so weak at WR but fear not looks like we've signed a RB today..
Pastinator
Pastinator
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by LTown27ers Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:09 am

My Titans Defense looked good against Steelers but Steelers Offense was not that good. The Big Test is now against Texans. Titans Offense mmmh Yeah they were in Pittsburgh too. Bit not very effektiv. I Hope the Offense Line can control J.J. Watt. And CJ2K will do his job.

And i hope Bish is ready to Place some bets.
LTown27ers
LTown27ers
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by LTown27ers Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:20 am

brza37 wrote:FIIIINAAAAAAALLLLLYYYY The NFL has returned!!! *The Rock voice*

And what a weekend of football it was. I'm real excited about the Eagles. Whatever happens this year that offense is gonna be fun to watch. The difference is just amazing. The NFL hasn't seen anything like it. And I'm glad I got McCoy in my fantasy football draft at pick 6. He's in line for a monster year.

How'd your teams fare this last week? Is optimism still reigning or is everyone scared of Philly now?
Scared of who? Man they Played against Redskins. The good First half from Philly was the Worst half of Washington in the last years. 2 Fumbles 2 picks and a Safety. That was Easy. And the passing D from Redskins was so open Even Tebow could pass against them. Wink

But the Philly Offense looks good in first half but i dont think that they can hold this speed the whole season. But i think they are one of the Top four in the NFC.

LTown27ers
LTown27ers
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Bishbosh1985 Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:38 pm

My top NFC teams -

1) 49ers (or maybe Chicago)
2) Saints (but possibly Chicago)
3) Hawks
4) Bears (or 9ers/Saints)
5) Man Utd
6) Packers
7) Giants
Cool Panthers
9) Falcons
10) Rams
11) Eagles

AFC:-

1-32) Who cares.

LT - Bears to make playoffs bet sir?

Bishbosh1985
Bishbosh1985
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by brza37 Thu Sep 12, 2013 4:54 pm

Eagles only 11th in the NFC?! Did you see the Monday night game? They were soooo fast. The final score was much closer than the game actually was. I'd rank them a solid top 10 in the NFC right now. Throw the Giants out of the rankings. They're garbage Laughing Seriously, though if the defense can turn out to be average then the Eagles could be very good this year. Vick needs to quit trying to be a lead blocker though. No way he makes it through the season if he keeps taking that much punishment. I predict Foles will be in there by Week 8.

Apparently there are some more tickets for the Wembley games on sale right now.
http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/nfl

Seem to be going fast. I'd love to make the trip but don't think its gonna work out. Anyone going this year?
brza37
brza37
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bishbosh1985 Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:00 pm

Just kidding about the eagles Brza, and you're quite right about the D - but to seriously dent the playoff favourites i think you have to wait a season - but there'll be plenty of points in Birds games this year thats for sure. Correct me if i'm wrong but Vick has always been poor when it comes to sliding and protecting himself?

As for Wembley, i wasn't going to go but now i'm thinking about it - have to move fast though as the availables went on sale today! Go Steelers!
Bishbosh1985
Bishbosh1985
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by brza37 Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:56 pm

The Eagles defense is brutal but the offense is impressive. DJax has more receiving yards than the Titans. While the Giants and Steelers combined have 89 fewer rushing yards than McCoy. As a team they're averaging 7.1 yards per play What a Face
Admittedly though the Skins and Chargers' D aren't even average. They'll have their first test Thursday vs. the Chiefs' D.
brza37
brza37
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LTown27ers Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:17 am

brza37 wrote:The Eagles defense is brutal but the offense is impressive. DJax has more receiving yards than the Titans. While the Giants and Steelers combined have 89 fewer rushing yards than McCoy. As a team they're averaging 7.1 yards per play What a Face
Admittedly though the Skins and Chargers' D aren't even average. They'll have their first test Thursday vs. the Chiefs' D.

Trent Richardson is traded to the Colts. Thais not good.
LTown27ers
LTown27ers
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by brza37 Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:44 am

LTown27ers wrote:Trent Richardson is traded to the Colts. Thais not good.
And with that trade the Browns are going all-in on the number 1 pick for 2014. Gonna be a tight race between the Browns, Jags and Raiders for last place.

How do you trade four picks to move up to take a RB with the 3rd pick in 2012 then trade that RB the following year for what will likely be a mid-20's pick in 2014?! I know the current GM didn't draft him but thats still ridiculous in any situation.
brza37
brza37
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by trulyinfemous Thu Sep 19, 2013 2:29 pm

I thought I had it rough being a Rams fan but having Michael Lombardi as a GM makes me so grateful for all the tough times we've had in the past lol

I think the trade is better value for the Browns than a lot give them credit for, as he has been injury plagued all the time, and the next draft, should they end with the 1st OVR pick and another in the teens could equal Clowney and a QB like Logan Thomas.

The problem is, is I doubt the front office will be smart in the draft and they'd probably draft someone like Manziel 1st OVR and blow the other 1st rounder lol.

The real winner is Trent Richardson though. Must be nice going from slugging out on a bad team to having a really good QB taking pressure off of you. Perfect situation for him too as they're the same age-ish and can mature together.

Shows a lot of faith by the Colts in guys like TY Hilton, Fleener and Allen for the future.
trulyinfemous
trulyinfemous
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by Bishbosh1985 Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:26 pm

Too much faith by the Colts in my opinion Inf - I don't see T-Rich starting in a couple of years time. The big question for me is why would the Browns trade him so soon, i doubt it's just the Clowney factor.
Bishbosh1985
Bishbosh1985
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by brza37 Sun Sep 29, 2013 5:47 pm

trulyinfemous wrote:
Notorious_MH wrote:So never then Wink 

I may hate the Rams but I'm dedicated to doing what others have failed at... to go .500! Dolphins do look good though.

Oh my god man. I hate this damn coaching staff. I want Jeff Fisher gone and I want Schottenheimer gone yesterday.

I cannot believe how stubborn and conservative, aswell as just plain stupid they are. We have been completely embarrassed two weeks in a row. I can understand losing, we have such a young roster, but there is absolutely no way losing in the manner we have been can be accepted.
Notorious_MH wrote:Couldn't agree more mate. What gets to me worse of all is Fisher has resorted to the same "we'll get that fixed" and excuses bullshit that Spags used to trot out after every damn game. I have just been reading some of his comments from yesterdays press conference and 2 two things in particular made me want to punch him in the face!
 He said and I paraphrase "The last 5 days (referring to the short week between the Dallas and Niner games) our D has faced 75 run plays, that takes it out of you, takes it's toll" and to quote Fisher from the Post Dispatch "So we’re gonna fix it as I said (Thursday) night. And we’re gonna have to ... adjust our offensive philosophy to I think what’s probably better suited for us right now — and that’s to hand it off"

So firstly, people are running it you Fish because you CANNOT STOP THEM! My god it's so basic, last year we were hard nosed, physical and would punch teams in the mouth on D. This year we are a bunch of softies who look lost, it's depressing because unlike the Spags and Linehan days, we actually have some good players. Or so I thought but I guess not.

On the running the ball because it's what best suits us... I shake my head in disgust. They have built a young, fast O with players they need to get the ball in space, small receivers and RBs, receiving tight ends, and NOW he decides he wants to play smash mouth football. We are averaging less than 3 ypc, around 42 ypg. The all time franchise worse ypg is 72! It aint happening. If we lose to Jacksonville next weekend which I think we will then this franchise is in a world of shit far worse than what we have been through the last 7-8 years.

Rant over. 
trulyinfemous wrote:The quote about running it even more nearly made my head explode.

I've seen you on TST but not recently, which is a wise move, but I've been going off.

I honestly can't stand this idiot any more. He honestly cannot see the woods for the trees.

The STL media is so soft too, they won't challenge him on that.
Did they not think wait a minute... 42ypg and running the ball is our identity?

We have some fast weapons that need clean releases off the line. We need more motion, more diverse formations and some more aggressive play calls.

The INT vs San Fran drove me insane. Yes it was a bad throw and thats all on Sam, but jesus. The play before, on 2nd and 2, we ran it up the gut with a 5,11 190lbs shifty running back with a decrepid and weak OL vs San Fran... on 2nd and 2. Telegraphing the pass on 3rd down. Its a joke.

This team is very talented, our cap situation is a joke and we need to cut Finnegan, Wells and maybe even Dahl and we need to re-sign Bradford to a more agreeable contract. We also need to fire our complete coaching staff and get someone like Dirk Koetter in there. Someone who seems to know about offensive football.

Don't know if you read my posts about how we shouldn't hire Fisher when we first did, but its sad that everything I said has come true so far.

I'm disgusted.
At least you guys will have 2 top 10 picks next year in a QB heavy draft. I don't watch the Rams much but when I do Bradford doesn't impress me. I know there's a ton of money invested in him but with the fact that top rookie deals aren't that big anymore it would now be possible to draft a real franchise QB and just eat Bradford's salary till its possible to cut him. You can't win big in this league without an elite QB and I just don't see that ability in Bradford.

I also didn't understand why they jumped on Fisher so quick. He ran the Titans into the ground and his best years were a long time ago. He only had a .530 winning percentage and was under .500 between 2004-2011. Seems to have picked up where he left off in Tennessee.

Anyway, I wish the Eagles had two first rounders next year. The D needs serious help but with the right QB defense doesn't matter much anymore. I think they'll be just good enough this year to miss out on a top QB in the 2014 draft though. Yeah to mediocrity!

By the way Bish, I put money on the Bears today so if my "lucky" streak continues then Chicago is going down today. Sorry about that.
brza37
brza37
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Notorious_MH Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:15 pm

brza37 wrote:
trulyinfemous wrote:

I may hate the Rams but I'm dedicated to doing what others have failed at... to go .500! Dolphins do look good though.

Oh my god man. I hate this damn coaching staff. I want Jeff Fisher gone and I want Schottenheimer gone yesterday.

I cannot believe how stubborn and conservative, aswell as just plain stupid they are. We have been completely embarrassed two weeks in a row. I can understand losing, we have such a young roster, but there is absolutely no way losing in the manner we have been can be accepted.
Notorious_MH wrote:Couldn't agree more mate. What gets to me worse of all is Fisher has resorted to the same "we'll get that fixed" and excuses bullshit that Spags used to trot out after every damn game. I have just been reading some of his comments from yesterdays press conference and 2 two things in particular made me want to punch him in the face!
 He said and I paraphrase "The last 5 days (referring to the short week between the Dallas and Niner games) our D has faced 75 run plays, that takes it out of you, takes it's toll" and to quote Fisher from the Post Dispatch "So we’re gonna fix it as I said (Thursday) night. And we’re gonna have to ... adjust our offensive philosophy to I think what’s probably better suited for us right now — and that’s to hand it off"

So firstly, people are running it you Fish because you CANNOT STOP THEM! My god it's so basic, last year we were hard nosed, physical and would punch teams in the mouth on D. This year we are a bunch of softies who look lost, it's depressing because unlike the Spags and Linehan days, we actually have some good players. Or so I thought but I guess not.

On the running the ball because it's what best suits us... I shake my head in disgust. They have built a young, fast O with players they need to get the ball in space, small receivers and RBs, receiving tight ends, and NOW he decides he wants to play smash mouth football. We are averaging less than 3 ypc, around 42 ypg. The all time franchise worse ypg is 72! It aint happening. If we lose to Jacksonville next weekend which I think we will then this franchise is in a world of shit far worse than what we have been through the last 7-8 years.

Rant over. 
trulyinfemous wrote:The quote about running it even more nearly made my head explode.

I've seen you on TST but not recently, which is a wise move, but I've been going off.

I honestly can't stand this idiot any more. He honestly cannot see the woods for the trees.

We have some fast weapons that need clean releases off the line. We need more motion, more diverse formations and some more aggressive play calls.

The INT vs San Fran drove me insane. Yes it was a bad throw and thats all on Sam, but jesus. The play before, on 2nd and 2, we ran it up the gut with a 5,11 190lbs shifty running back with a decrepid and weak OL vs San Fran... on 2nd and 2. Telegraphing the pass on 3rd down. Its a joke.

This team is very talented, our cap situation is a joke and we need to cut Finnegan, Wells and maybe even Dahl and we need to re-sign Bradford to a more agreeable contract. We also need to fire our complete coaching staff and get someone like Dirk Koetter in there. Someone who seems to know about offensive football.

Don't know if you read my posts about how we shouldn't hire Fisher when we first did, but its sad that everything I said has come true so far.

I'm disgusted.
At least you guys will have 2 top 10 picks next year in a QB heavy draft. I don't watch the Rams much but when I do Bradford doesn't impress me. I know there's a ton of money invested in him but with the fact that top rookie deals aren't that big anymore it would now be possible to draft a real franchise QB and just eat Bradford's salary till its possible to cut him. You can't win big in this league without an elite QB and I just don't see that ability in Bradford.

I also didn't understand why they jumped on Fisher so quick. He ran the Titans into the ground and his best years were a long time ago. He only had a .530 winning percentage and was under .500 between 2004-2011. Seems to have picked up where he left off in Tennessee.

Anyway, I wish the Eagles had two first rounders next year. The D needs serious help but with the right QB defense doesn't matter much anymore. I think they'll be just good enough this year to miss out on a top QB in the 2014 draft though. Yeah to mediocrity!

By the way Bish, I put money on the Bears today so if my "lucky" streak continues then Chicago is going down today. Sorry about that.
I still think Sam has some ability but he is getting close to the point of no return. Marc Bulger was a good NFL QB, not a Manning but he was top 10 and we destroyed him by getting him killed by poor blocking just as the Texans did with David Carr and for me Sam is a the tipping point. Most Rams fans stick up for him, me included because he has had zero weapons to work with, terrible blocking and new OC every season. This year was supposed to be different but the blocking is still bad, the play calling is blander than vanilla (think iced flavoured ice cream) and because of this Sam still looks bad and he still can't be properly evaluated.

BUT... It reaches a point where you have to say enough is enough, he has had his chance and needs to either step it up or pack it up.

As for Fisher, he may have an average record but you need to understand, the Rams haven't been average for the best part of a decade, 85% of Rams fans would be delighted with average, me included.
Notorious_MH
Notorious_MH
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by trulyinfemous Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:18 am

Notorious_MH wrote:
brza37 wrote:
trulyinfemous wrote:

Rant over. 

I'm disgusted.

I still think Sam has some ability but he is getting close to the point of no return. Marc Bulger was a good NFL QB, not a Manning but he was top 10 and we destroyed him by getting him killed by poor blocking just as the Texans did with David Carr and for me Sam is a the tipping point. Most Rams fans stick up for him, me included because he has had zero weapons to work with, terrible blocking and new OC every season. This year was supposed to be different but the blocking is still bad, the play calling is blander than vanilla (think iced flavoured ice cream) and because of this Sam still looks bad and he still can't be properly evaluated.

BUT... It reaches a point where you have to say enough is enough, he has had his chance and needs to either step it up or pack it up.

As for Fisher, he may have an average record but you need to understand, the Rams haven't been average for the best part of a decade, 85% of Rams fans would be delighted with average, me included.
I think Bradford is worth keeping around because of his salary and I think that if we end up sticking with Fisher, its beneficial to keep Bradford around and leave the next QB for the next coach.

I am a huge believer and fan of Bradford, but I really think he has been ruined too. It saddens me to see fans turn on Bradford as a scapegoat for the organisational ineptness that has swamped the Rams for the last decade.

Brza, I think Bradford is a good QB and has a lot of potential still, but not with Schottenheimer as OC and Fisher as HC. Bradford is one of those guys who, if kept in the WCO would be counted as a top QB in the league by now. He used to play with such anticipation, confidence and rhythm, especially on short throws, but the new system that has been installed by Schottenheimer (and McDaniels before him) is less fluid looking and much more personnel dependent.
I honestly feel that the WCO as a scheme would have covered up so many of the Rams' issues offensively and the fact Fisher brought in a classified moron makes me not want to give him an extra chance.

I digressed massively, but basically, Bradford is not the problem, but should we need to, I won't cry if we cut our losses with him, just preferrably with a new coach.

With regards to his primetime games... Bradford was ballin in his first two, versus the Seahawks Week 17 rookie season but Rams lost due to drops and a run game egg in Seattle. Game two, vs Giants Week 2 of 2011 season with infamous fake injury incident... Bradford was amazing. The entire team fell apart around him and he stood tough and fought through.

After that, believe his next primetime game was vs Cards last year and he made the 5 crucial throws to win the game but was horribly inconsistent with his accuracy, then laid a turd vs Jets (but that was mainly Schottenheimer's turd tbh). Then he had this last game which he was awful in. 

Just seems that you can see how hes been ruined by charting his primetime performances. 

Fisher is a complete joke. He was the reason the Titans sucked all that time, not any other reason. His inability to adjust and embrace the changing NFL is gonna be a real problem.
I didn't want him as our HC, I actually wanted Joe Philbin as Rams OC instead of McDaniels a few years back and thought he'd do as HC but guess Rams lost out to Dolphins... Was a fan of Rod Chudzinski too due to his performance with QBs and ability to adjust to his QBs abilities... etc. etc.

Fisher is a good ol' boy's club running, entirely conservative (in politics, fashion and strategy), backwards, lackadaisical, uninspiring and completely archaic head coach and has no place running my favourite team.

I write this all after a win vs the Jaguars too.

Sam looked much better, but offensive scheme is unchanged, finally saw Zac Stacy but the insistence on HB Dives with Richardson drives me insane.
Defensive scheme-wise, it is great to see some man coverage, gives the DL so much more of a chance, and we're evidently better without Finnegan. Missing TJ McDonald a lot though.
How Fassel is still our special teams coach after this complete shitshow of a start to the season just shows the lack of accountability within the coaching ranks at Rams Park and I cannot believe how many return yards have disappeared due to penalties. It must be a record.
trulyinfemous
trulyinfemous
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by trulyinfemous Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:25 am

With regards to accepting mediocrity.

I can't accept that at all man.

If you're not winning, you're losing.

Spagnuolo gave us one mediocre season, as has Fisher, after the mediocre season you wanna see progression. Spags got fired because he didn't and I'd hope so will Fisher if we are still this embarrassing on special teams and offense.

We've got a great window of opportunity for dominance with the job our FO has done, but if coaching can't use the players, we will do what we did to Bradford by ruining Austin, Pead, Quick, Cook, Kendricks and Givens when with a small amount of adjustment we could see them grow into a fearsome unit together..

Consistent mediocrity is worse than consistent awfulness because you are constantly investing in something that hamstrings itself despite having talent.
When you're as bad as we were, you can tell the difference between awful players and awful coaching and right now we have the players and the awful coaching is holding them back.
trulyinfemous
trulyinfemous
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by Bishbosh1985 Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:03 pm

I sympathise with you Rams fans, they have a lot of young talent but the play calling is baffling at times. Although it is a problem throughout the NFL with OC's apparently ignoring basic sport fundamentals at an increasingly alarming rate. Like .... er ...... play to your strengths!!!!

The teams who seem comfortable offensively so far this season are the Broncos, Pack, Saints & Pats. No surprise that these teams have QB's who have major input in the play calling. And the majority of plays are short passes - nigh on impossible to defend.

The NFL need to be careful in my opinion regarding penalising defenses - we all know it's a passing league at the moment but let's be honest here, it's the violence that is the draw. At the current rate every team will be passing 66% of the time and completing the majority for 7-8 yards a pop. Which brings me back to the original point - why any team with a half decent QB cannot move the ball is beyond me and need to look at their OC's sharpish.

BTW - Bears shaping up nicely for that SB appearance. Honest.
Bishbosh1985
Bishbosh1985
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by trulyinfemous Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:33 pm

Bishbosh1985 wrote:I sympathise with you Rams fans, they have a lot of young talent but the play calling is baffling at times. Although it is a problem throughout the NFL with OC's apparently ignoring basic sport fundamentals at an increasingly alarming rate. Like .... er ...... play to your strengths!!!!

The teams who seem comfortable offensively so far this season are the Broncos, Pack, Saints & Pats. No surprise that these teams have QB's who have major input in the play calling. And the majority of plays are short passes - nigh on impossible to defend.

The NFL need to be careful in my opinion regarding penalising defenses - we all know it's a passing league at the moment but let's be honest here, it's the violence that is the draw. At the current rate every team will be passing 66% of the time and completing the majority for 7-8 yards a pop. Which brings me back to the original point - why any team with a half decent QB cannot move the ball is beyond me and need to look at their OC's sharpish.

BTW - Bears shaping up nicely for that SB appearance. Honest.
The short passing game isn't effective without the deep threats to pull LBs up. The Rams offense is a case in point of this.

Brees hitting Graham up the seam is scary enough to bring people away from the box, as well as the presence of play action keeping defenses honest, thanks to a good run game.

I do think what is imperative is a cerebral QB who can control the offense entirely and call plays from the line, which is why Schaub is struggling and why teams with young QBs are being stifled without a dominant run game.
trulyinfemous
trulyinfemous
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by brza37 Tue Nov 26, 2013 12:47 pm

Hey Bish, I didn't know you went to the Bears-Gaints game last week?
NFL Discussion  - Page 2 Bears-fan-claws-the-air

Exercising your right to bear arms? Very Happy  Looks like that Week 16 game in Philly will be pretty big after all.
brza37
brza37
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bishbosh1985 Tue Nov 26, 2013 3:00 pm

Dammit! I can't go anywhere without being spotted, i only leave England to get away from the paparazzi!

Right to bear arms - very nice Very Happy I do get confused sometimes though, not sure whether i wanna be Walter or Doug.

Also, see one of my 2 bodyguards (the guy on the left) - well, he has been signed up to model the new Bears shirt ……. loose, bland and identity-less.

As for the Wk 16 birds game, don't worry - NFL's best RB (Shady) versus the NFL's absolute worst run D (Bears 2nd/3rd stringers) really should not cause you a problem. Our only hope is that Briggs is back then and playing LB, DL, DB …….
Bishbosh1985
Bishbosh1985
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by brza37 Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:54 am

RG3 and 8 down for the count:
NFL Discussion  - Page 2 U9mlu1n
brza37
brza37
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by brza37 Thu Dec 05, 2013 3:02 pm

Pete Carrol with that pimp walk:
NFL Discussion  - Page 2 Original

Gonna be tough to bring them down in the NFC.
brza37
brza37
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2