Sim Madden League Europe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» M20 Power Rankings
Random Stuff - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2020 9:09 am by Mattanite

» Cowboys positiion change
Random Stuff - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2020 8:07 am by zill_kills

» M20 Rams Position Changes
Random Stuff - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 15, 2020 10:00 am by Mattanite

» Season 34 Draft News
Random Stuff - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2020 9:25 am by Mattanite

» Haason Reddick position change
Random Stuff - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 7:48 pm by LTown27ers

» Bish Phone Broke
Random Stuff - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2020 12:59 pm by Mattanite

» VIKINGS POSITION CHANGE
Random Stuff - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2020 12:40 pm by Bartell

» Cowboys Scheme change to Hybrid
Random Stuff - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 7:04 pm by Bartell

» Packers Position Changes
Random Stuff - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 09, 2020 11:41 pm by Fazak

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this month
No user

Random Stuff

+7
Dazinkster
LTown27ers
Pastinator
Pooky18
Notorious_MH
Bishbosh1985
brza37
11 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Random Stuff - Page 2 Empty Re: Random Stuff

Post by Pastinator Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:29 am

brza37 wrote:This has been going on all season so most have probably seen it but for anybody who hasn't already seen this QBs on Facebook thread you've got to give it a read. Pretty funny stuff:
http://profootballmock.com/nfl-qbs-on-facebook-coaches-challenge/

Here are links to all the previous weeks too:
http://profootballmock.com/category/nfl-qbs-on-facebook/

Absolute gold! Hilarious!!
Pastinator
Pastinator
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by LTown27ers Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:04 pm

http://www.chilloutzone.net/video/grosser-vertrauenstest.html
LTown27ers
LTown27ers
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Notorious_MH Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:54 pm

Haha priceless! God bless America lol
Notorious_MH
Notorious_MH
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by brza37 Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:37 am

Good stuff Laughing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=Zce-QT7MGSE

brza37
brza37
Admin

https://sml-europe.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Notorious_MH Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:56 pm

I laughed so much at this it's genius!

"an orange peanut?" instant classic!!
Notorious_MH
Notorious_MH
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by Pastinator Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:28 pm

Lol amazing so funny !

Stayley and kaepernick was my fav Smile
Pastinator
Pastinator
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by Bishbosh1985 Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:29 pm

Lol, great stuff!
Bishbosh1985
Bishbosh1985
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by trulyinfemous Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:03 am

Hey has anyone seen Manti Te'o's girlfriend??
trulyinfemous
trulyinfemous
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by GBDawg1 Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:19 pm

Why? Is she missing or something?
GBDawg1
GBDawg1
Rookie
Rookie

http://www.theeafl.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Notorious_MH Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:54 pm

trulyinfemous wrote:Hey has anyone seen Manti Te'o's girlfriend??

No and neither has he..... EVER!!

THE most ridiculous story I have heard! It's absurd. The question the teams will be asking though is was he genuinely duped or is his still lying to cover his ass and the whole thing was fabricated to gain publicity?
Notorious_MH
Notorious_MH
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by brza37 Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:00 pm

Sony is rumored to be announcing the PS4 (Orbis) February 20th. You can find the rumored specs here:
PS4 Rumored Specs

Also sounds like this 'Share' button will be a huge addition for any sim league in the future:
PS4 Share Button
brza37
brza37
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Notorious_MH Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:00 pm

I'm so stoked for this, I always love console launches.
Notorious_MH
Notorious_MH
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by Notorious_MH Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:57 pm

Just saw this news story.

Madden NFL 14 to be called Madden NFL 25 to celebrate the 25th anniversary.
Notorious_MH
Notorious_MH
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by trulyinfemous Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:13 pm

damn that got me stoked
trulyinfemous
trulyinfemous
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by brza37 Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:12 pm

PS4 just officially announced. Catch the Livestream here:
http://kotaku.com/5985681

Damn, I'm too old for this shit. Gotta get to bed.
brza37
brza37
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by trulyinfemous Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:01 am

WOW they're making a racing game look fun!!
trulyinfemous
trulyinfemous
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by brza37 Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:00 pm

Too bad we have to wait till 2014 to stream SML Bowl. Looking forward to it though. Thought I'd wait a year or two before stepping up to PS4 but I'm pretty much sold now. For anyone that missed it you can watch the whole thing here in like 10 different languages:

PS4 Announcement Video

May even have to get a Vita to accompany the PS4. Will be awesome being able to play games on the big screen then use remote play to do the player progression and roster management stuff while freeing up the TV for the wife.

Watchdogs looks like a definite Day 1 buy too.
brza37
brza37
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by OSS-LondonRaider Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:14 pm

awesome .......................
OSS-LondonRaider
OSS-LondonRaider
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by brza37 Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:08 pm

NCAA 14 is getting a halftime show with reports about other games around the league:
http://www.easports.com/ncaa-football/news/article/ncaa-football-14-presentation

Do you think that means there's hope for similar presentation in Madden? Usually info on the next Madden starts during the draft so we should hear something soon enough.
brza37
brza37
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by trulyinfemous Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:53 pm

Timetable for info was announced today... Looks like we're gonna get the gameplay upgrades and cover star during the draft, while CCM updates (which I'd assume a feature like this would fall under) comes a couple weeks after and is broken into two separate announcements.

I'd love a halftime show but I wish Human opponents wouldn't skip it every time Sad
trulyinfemous
trulyinfemous
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by brza37 Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:15 am

Yeah here's the complete schedule:
http://www.easports.com/madden-nfl/features?platform=playstation-3

It seems the Playbooks that will be released tomorrow probably won't have any new information that the first NCAA playbook didn't have. Either way its good to know for sure that the infinity engine has been improved and that they'll finally *hopefully* have realistic foot-planting and change of direction. cheers
A bit disappointing that we'll probably never see realistic OL/DL interaction this gen though.

Also seems like Owner Mode or GM Mode will be included in Connected Careers/Franchise this year:
Owner Mode in Madden 25?

Funny how they changed the "Careers" back to "Franchise" after all the backlash from people not understanding that franchise wasn't taken out of the game but was just improved and under a different name.

Inf, if there is a true halftime show next year and its actually worthwhile instead of the quickly thrown together crap that Tiburon usually passes off as "Presentation" then we could make a rule not to skip it next year or at least start a poll to see if others would be open to watching a halftime show in user-user games.
brza37
brza37
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by trulyinfemous Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:33 pm

Awesome! Thanks for the links man!

Yeah, the not falling over your O-Line will be a huge addition. Being a Rams fan has meant I've had the fortune of watching Steven Jackson and he was kinda known for doing this:

Random Stuff - Page 2 Sj39-beast-mode-o

So most of the time I'd be trying to push my OL forward with my HB... DOH!! haha

I hope they announce the foot planting isn't tied to just the right stick but is incorporated on the left stick too because I am facing more and more people who zig zag run and I've started to do it as revenge a little and its a horrible little habit!

The OL/DL interaction cannot be left on its own, regardless of what they're doing for next gen. If there aren't double team pass blocks then I just don't know what to say.

The owner mode should be interesting, I commented most of my thoughts on the linked OS article!

I think the people stupid enough to really not understand franchise BECAME CCM will still be confused lol there's no hope.
They'll probably market it like 'EA and MADDEN BRING BACK TO YOU, THE LONG LOST, INCREDIBLY LOVED AND ADORED CLASSIC GAME MODE... (connected) FRAAANCHISE!!!!!!'

I'd be up for that! I definitely think a system like FIFA's old one, in which both players had to agree to skip a cutscene or a certain percentage (like 60) in the 11 on 11 mode, would work the best. If not a poll or something would be nice because I do feel that we are so set on just getting the game in that most of us forget that this is a full on league, there are only 16 regular season games and each one is so important.

When I play CPU I actually watch all the cut scenes and make sure I read the in coming QBs stats and stuff Sad It sucks they take that out or let it be ignored in multiplayer games.
trulyinfemous
trulyinfemous
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by brza37 Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:38 am

Haha, I think you're right about how they'll market the "Return" of franchise mode.

Whats wrong though? The first info for Madden will be released today and the NFL draft is less than two days away but its waaay to quiet around here.

Who do you guys think your teams should target in the draft or who they'll probably end up with?

I'm finally comfortable with the prospects the Eagles could get at pick #4. I initially thought it was gonna be a waste picking that high this year but I really think now that there are 7-10 serious impact players at the top of this draft. There's nobody like Luck or RGIII this year but some players in the top 10 picks that could be the cornerstone of a team. Having a first round pick past pick 16 is kind of a waste this year imo though. Pretty much second round talent after that.

But I actually think the Eagles could move down a few spots and still end up with a top-tier player instead of settling. I'd set my board in this order:
3-4OLB/DE Ziggy Ansah, 3-4OLB Dion Jordan, OT Joeckel, OT Lane Johnson, WR Tavon Austin, OT Eric Fisher, 3-4DE/NT Star Lotuleielei then comes a huge dropoff.

Considering that DTs Floyd/Richardson, CB Milliner, OLB Mingo, Gs Warmack/Cooper and possibly a QB could be picked before my top 7 are gone based on other teams' needs it is realistic to drop all the way to the Dolphins' pick at 12 (Phins need an OT bad and have extra picks in rounds 2-4) and still have a very good chance at landing a cornerstone player that is also a system fit.

Although, I think Ansah and Jordan are a cut above the rest (they're physical freaks with very high ceilings at an impact position) and more of an impact than an OT. If either of them are still available at 4 then I wouldn't trade back unless it was just one spot with the Lions (The Lions need an OT badly too and could do a deal like the Vikes-Browns trade last year). If Ansah and Jordan are gone I'd trade back to the best deal within the top 13.

Although, WR isn't a serious need I'm really tempted by Austin. I think he'd be amazing in Chip Kelly's offense. If you haven't seen it check out his highlight video.
Tavon Austin Highlights

Oh yeah, and Ditka was an awful coach and Bears suck. Maybe that'll get a rise outta Bish Wink
brza37
brza37
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bishbosh1985 Wed Apr 24, 2013 12:33 pm

Lol, indeed it will!!!

Ditka's draft record was comparable to most coaches, but back in the day film and stats were not in abundance as they are today. Under Iron Mike Chicago drafted 1st rounders WR Willie Gault in 83, OLB Wilber Marshall in 84 and DT Fridge in 85 - who all had a few good seasons at the top end of the league.

As for who the Bears draft this year is anyone's guess - but we need a MLB desperately as DJ Williams is a back-up. I dont like Manti unless he's available at 18 in round 2. He's an average MLB with a lot of room for improvement. I am worried the Bears will trade down to get Te'o around the lower end of rnd 1 though as we have no 3rd rnd pick due to the BMarsh trade with Miami. The one guy who's ability jumps off the tape is Georgia's Alec Ogletree - he is a phenomenal talent and could start right away for us. Jarvis Jones is also a talent but he will be gone before pick 20 - prolly to a 3-4 team who will play him as a pass rusher on the outside. The likes of Arthur Brown and a couple of others are in the same class as Te'o - i.e. decent but not 'special' so i hopr Ogletree is still on the board at 20 and we snap him up. Some experts are saying Warmack could still be on the board at pick 20 and if he is i think GM Phil Emery will take him in a heartbeat - i got my fingers crossed for Ogletree though.

I wonder who will 'gamble' on Tavon Austin? For me he's a top 10 pick on talent - but a low pick on size and physical presence. There have been many guys try and do it in the NFL who have great speed but they need to be in open space - Austin is a classic 'boom or bust' for me, I think Cordarelle Patterson is a safer bet at the middle of round 1.

The draft could be amazing or dull - because of the drop-off Brza mentions after the top 10 teams will be looking to trade down - but - because of the depth the opposite may happen and teams may find resisting moving up much easier due to the strength in depth of a lot of positions - the trade merry-go-round may not be as exciting as some are predicting.

Either way its gonna be great - i predict Chicago gets Ogletree at 20 AND his teammate Jarvis after trading up with Philly for a 3rd rnd pick in 2020. Hurrah!!!
Bishbosh1985
Bishbosh1985
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Bishbosh1985 Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:20 pm

As for the half-time show, surely it all depends on how good it is. If its the same thing over and over that will get boring pretty quick, i think we need to wait and see what is involved. If it enhances the games then hell yeah - but my money is on the usual 'changes in presentation' and we'll all tire pretty soon.

I hope i'm wrong but i think EA will be concentrating on PS4 rather than improving Madden, Fifa etc for this year.

Really excited about the viewing possibilities though for PS4 - that will open up some serious immersive options from a league/community standpoint.
Bishbosh1985
Bishbosh1985
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum