Sim Madden League Europe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» M20 Power Rankings
Random Stuff - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2020 9:09 am by Mattanite

» Cowboys positiion change
Random Stuff - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2020 8:07 am by zill_kills

» M20 Rams Position Changes
Random Stuff - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 15, 2020 10:00 am by Mattanite

» Season 34 Draft News
Random Stuff - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2020 9:25 am by Mattanite

» Haason Reddick position change
Random Stuff - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 7:48 pm by LTown27ers

» Bish Phone Broke
Random Stuff - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2020 12:59 pm by Mattanite

» VIKINGS POSITION CHANGE
Random Stuff - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2020 12:40 pm by Bartell

» Cowboys Scheme change to Hybrid
Random Stuff - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 7:04 pm by Bartell

» Packers Position Changes
Random Stuff - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 09, 2020 11:41 pm by Fazak

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this month
No user

Random Stuff

+7
Dazinkster
LTown27ers
Pastinator
Pooky18
Notorious_MH
Bishbosh1985
brza37
11 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Random Stuff - Page 4 Empty Re: Random Stuff

Post by AfroDizzyMac Tue May 21, 2013 10:04 am

Thanks for the info, lots to read Smile

I'm still unconvinced we will see a PS4 anytime soon which will leave the new Xbox on it own for some time. Will we also see a shift in existing PS3 Madden players moving to the dark side? Time will tell....
AfroDizzyMac
AfroDizzyMac
All-Pro
All-Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Pastinator Tue May 21, 2013 10:44 am

I heard ( all rumours and speculation at this point of course ) that PS4 is scheduled for release in November and the Xbox is set for Q1 of 2014. I'm sure we will know more about the release dates at E3. All that being said its most likely ill be playing madden 25 on this console ( although next gen copies will be available ) and the following game on next gen console.
Pastinator
Pastinator
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by trulyinfemous Tue May 21, 2013 2:27 pm

brza37 wrote:From what I read the amount of money you can spend on coaching staff, scouts and trainers is affected by how much money you make in Owner mode. Coaches, scouts and trainers do have an impact on ratings and roster building so it could be an advantage or disadvantage to some if we do Owner mode. I wonder how the rest of the staff will be handled if we only choose to be Head Coaches though.

Also the coaches levels go from 1-30 this year with the coach level being a multiplier for certain skill upgrades. So we'll definitely have to create our own coaches again next year so everyone starts on a level playing field.

The 3rd link about progression changes sounds good that older players won't be able to stay elite for so long. I just hope the increased XP for young guys doesn't mean all rookies and second year players will be 95+ by the 3rd season.

I think its also gonna be key to see what the full list of new commish controls are that they added this year.

Herein lies the problem. If we are created Owners, will we be able to hire created coaches? If we are created coaches, will we be able to fire all staff at the beginning and have a free agency period for coaching additions?

I like the fact that profitability impacts your ability to guarantee money in contracts and stuff, which I didn't think would be implemented.

I am scared that the progression changes are gonna really mess up the game... I hope that there is positional elements to progression and regression. Like, I wanna have QBs playing until 36 years old and more and some maintaining their level of play, I want 30 year olds to be in their primes, not 25 year olds...

I have a funny feeling the free agency pool is gonna consist of 29 year olds...
I do like however that it means people can't just hand a 7 year deal to a 33 year old and it make sense...

We definitely need to see the commish controls.

Pastinator wrote:I heard ( all rumours and speculation at this point of course ) that PS4 is scheduled for release in November and the Xbox is set for Q1 of 2014. I'm sure we will know more about the release dates at E3. All that being said its most likely ill be playing madden 25 on this console ( although next gen copies will be available ) and the following game on next gen console.

With the xbox reveal happening tonight I'm really eager to compare the two. I don't believe in brand loyalty but I've always preferred Sony and the Playstation to the xbox.

I think that unless the PS4 versions of Madden and FIFA are radically different and are launch titles, and the PS4 price isn't obscene, then I will pass on this console M25... however if not, I will join you on here Pasty!
trulyinfemous
trulyinfemous
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by brza37 Tue May 21, 2013 5:31 pm

trulyinfemous wrote:
Herein lies the problem. If we are created Owners, will we be able to hire created coaches? If we are created coaches, will we be able to fire all staff at the beginning and have a free agency period for coaching additions?
After reading this article I see I was mistaken about the coaches you can hire:
http://mymaddenpad.com/2013/05/20/connected-franchise-owner-mode-puts-you-in-control/

The article says that, "Unfortunately there are only 3 Coaches that you have control of to hire and fire. Head Coach, Scout, and Trainer."
You also can't fire or hire people until the end of the season. And there is a pool of real and fake coaches to choose from.
So if we went the Owner route then we'd have to use real coaches the first year and live with the fact that some will have advantages. Its the way the NFL is though. Some rosters have advantages as well as some franchises and markets too. The bad thing is usually the best franchises, markets and rosters also have the best coaches. So it could make things that much more difficult for weaker teams to overcome. On the other hand it adds more strategy to picking your team rather than just going with the best roster available if your favorite team is already taken. I think whether we play as Owners or Coaches will have to be determined based on whether all the financial and fan happiness stuff will be too much to deal with for most owners or not. If its too much to deal with then I have no problem playing just as coaches. And in that case I would say we all create coaches again so theres no advantages other than the roster.

trulyinfemous wrote:
I am scared that the progression changes are gonna really mess up the game... I hope that there is positional elements to progression and regression. Like, I wanna have QBs playing until 36 years old and more and some maintaining their level of play, I want 30 year olds to be in their primes, not 25 year olds...
One article, think also from shopmaster, said that different positions regress at different ages. RBs usually regress first, around 30, but QBs can go longer (around 35) before plateauing or regressing. And there is also differences among the positions. Not every RB will just drop dead at 30. Some could go longer before slowing down while others slow down sooner. It also said that basically older guys receive so little XP that really they've maxed their potential. For example, even if you're league MVP with Brady or Manning they're not gonna get better. They may not regress though but you can't expect them to get better at their age. Also cool is that they mentioned now players can finally regress due to serious injuries. AP broke that mold but in general you usually see guys not able to perform at the same level after a serious knee or achilles injury.

trulyinfemous wrote:
I do like however that it means people can't just hand a 7 year deal to a 33 year old and it make sense...
Still I'm a bit skeptical too that the young guys will progress so fast that there will be an imbalance in 26 year old superstars.

Pastinator wrote:I heard ( all rumours and speculation at this point of course ) that PS4 is scheduled for release in November and the Xbox is set for Q1 of 2014. I'm sure we will know more about the release dates at E3. All that being said its most likely ill be playing madden 25 on this console ( although next gen copies will be available ) and the following game on next gen console.
Sony officially said "Holiday Season 2013" for the US and Japanese releases. So that should mean early November. They haven't officially said when the Euro release will be though, just that it would be "as soon as possible".

Guess we'll find out when the Xbox ONE will release in less than an hour.

I went from NES to Super NES to PS1 to Xbox to a short PS2 stint when my Xbox broke and PS2 was real cheap then onto PS3 so I've got no real loyalty either way. But personally I love whats been announced about the PS4 so far so I'm really leaning toward that anyway. And if the rumors are true about the Xbox needing Kinect to constantly be on then I think that will decide it for me. Call me paranoid but I just don't like the idea of having a camera constantly monitoring my living room when I'm gaming.

Last edited by brza37 on Tue May 21, 2013 6:22 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : new Xbox called Xbox ONE)
brza37
brza37
Admin

https://sml-europe.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by trulyinfemous Tue May 21, 2013 6:46 pm

brza37 wrote:
trulyinfemous wrote:
After reading this article I see I was mistaken about the coaches you can hire:
http://mymaddenpad.com/2013/05/20/connected-franchise-owner-mode-puts-you-in-control/

The article says that, "Unfortunately there are only 3 Coaches that you have control of to hire and fire. Head Coach, Scout, and Trainer."
You also can't fire or hire people until the end of the season. And there is a pool of real and fake coaches to choose from.
So if we went the Owner route then we'd have to use real coaches the first year and live with the fact that some will have advantages. Its the way the NFL is though. Some rosters have advantages as well as some franchises and markets too. The bad thing is usually the best franchises, markets and rosters also have the best coaches. So it could make things that much more difficult for weaker teams to overcome. On the other hand it adds more strategy to picking your team rather than just going with the best roster available if your favorite team is already taken. I think whether we play as Owners or Coaches will have to be determined based on whether all the financial and fan happiness stuff will be too much to deal with for most owners or not. If its too much to deal with then I have no problem playing just as coaches. And in that case I would say we all create coaches again so theres no advantages other than the roster.

Yes, I think that we are overthinking the pros and cons of owner mode. The same way that there is no equality immediately in the NFL, should we start as owners, then the coach may have to be fired for playbook purposes more than perk purposes... I don't think many people like being constrained by default playbooks and an owner wouldn't likely have influence over that... adding strategy to the hiring and firing of coaches.

I am happy with the Bills as I feel they have a decent core to build with, but are not overpowered in any way. I also am confident in my abilities as an owner that any struggling team would not continue to do so under my ownership. If owners feel they need a super strength team all the time, then all power to them.
I think in my US league, owners like iD who are good at Madden and always pick the strongest team are more unbalancing than people picking a team for its prestige and financial clout.

The only teams that I see as having the potential of really being overly powerful in this mode, in the hands of a good owner, are the Packers, Steelers, Giants, Cowboys, Redskins and 49ers.

I am however, more concerned by teams such as the Packers or Steelers relocating in a 32 team league, which ruins the immersion to me. I think should we go the ownership route, any decision to relocate, change stadium or anything like that, should be voted on by the league, like a league owners meeting in real life.

trulyinfemous wrote:
One article, think also from shopmaster, said that different positions regress at different ages. RBs usually regress first, around 30, but QBs can go longer (around 35) before plateauing or regressing. And there is also differences among the positions. Not every RB will just drop dead at 30. Some could go longer before slowing down while others slow down sooner. It also said that basically older guys receive so little XP that really they've maxed their potential. For example, even if you're league MVP with Brady or Manning they're not gonna get better. They may not regress though but you can't expect them to get better at their age. Also cool is that they mentioned now players can finally regress due to serious injuries. AP broke that mold but in general you usually see guys not able to perform at the same level after a serious knee or achilles injury.

This is all great news. I hope that they can balance it well, although excuse my reservations.

I hope the injuries are caused by real physics... Otherwise a lot of people are gonna be pissed when their DE is forced to regress because he laid a QB the fuck out but the QB is made of steel still...

trulyinfemous wrote:
Still I'm a bit skeptical too that the young guys will progress so fast that there will be an imbalance in 26 year old superstars.

I think this is almost a guarantee. We will also see guys like AP become actually more unstoppable than he already is.

Sony officially said "Holiday Season 2013" for the US and Japanese releases. So that should mean early November. They haven't officially said when the Euro release will be though, just that it would be "as soon as possible".

Guess we'll find out when the Xbox Infinity will release in less than an hour.

I went from NES to Super NES to PS1 to Xbox to a short PS2 stint when my Xbox broke and PS2 was real cheap then onto PS3 so I've got no real loyalty either way. But personally I love whats been announced about the PS4 so far so I'm really leaning toward that anyway. And if the rumors are true about the Xbox needing Kinect to constantly be on then I think that will decide it for me. Call me paranoid but I just don't like the idea of having a camera constantly monitoring my living room when I'm gaming.

This new xbox looks like a pile of shit.

Voice recognition is fundamentally flawed, I still don't want to pay to play online, only EA Sports exclusive is Ultimate Team (LOL) and there is no way that I am having a box record and register my entire room, my heartbeat and my body. Its not paranoid, its just completely unnecessary.

The skype feature is also flawed.. Why would I want whoever I skype to be able to see directly into my room beyond what I choose to show them?

I am definitely sticking to Playstation and there is no way that I'd even consider a SpyBox.

The new EA engine looks average and the trailer for Madden is scarily reminiscent of the one from 06.

Trust EA to fuck up something as basic as an engine reveal lmao.
trulyinfemous
trulyinfemous
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by brza37 Tue May 21, 2013 7:13 pm

So far Xbox One sounds very similar to PS4 but comes up short in a few key areas.
Xbox ONE vs. PS4
No touchpad controller < Touchpad Controller
Kinect = PSEye
Blu-ray = Blu-ray
8GB ddr3RAM < 8GB gdr5RAM
8 core CPUs = 8 core CPUs
Smart Glass << Remote Play and Smartphone/Tablet interactivity (basically SmartGlass plus Remote Play)
EA Sports exclusive Fifa UT content = No EA Sports exclusives (equal cuz who cares about Ultimate Team)
Halo Live-Action TV Series > Nothing, I guess but meh who cares
Real-time Fantasy Updates while watching NFL or ESPN > Nothing on PS4 (This is actually pretty cool)
Record Gameplay << Real-time Screen-sharing and Gameplay recording uploads
Both can Multitask
Can control TV > Not sure

Gotta admit EA Sports games look nice as hell. Hope they learned from the next-gen Madden 06 fiasco and what they showed was actually in-game footage. If the games don't actually look like that they are in for a shitstorm.

Release date for Xbox ONE around the world "later this year". No price announcement.
EA Sports said they will release Madden25, FIFA 14, NBA Live 14 and UFC within the next 12 months. To reiterate, the four titles EA Sports showed today will launch for PS4 and Xbox One. None are console exclusives.

Also no mention whether Kinect has to be plugged in all the time or if the system is always online.

Leave you with a couple Madden25 next-gen screens:

Random Stuff - Page 4 773016290

Random Stuff - Page 4 773017558

And a new EA Sports website:
http://www.easports.com/ignite

Based on the reveals alone I'm definitely going with PS4. But I'm guessing will get even more info on both during E3. Don't know that I'll be getting either system right at release anyway. Will probably come down to the price for the decision when I upgrade.

What'd you guys think?
brza37
brza37
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by trulyinfemous Tue May 21, 2013 7:45 pm

Thanks for the breakdown on the specs Brza. PS3 definitely wins.

No additions to the xbox make it a must own over the PS3.

A lot of the features are a waste and won't even be used on the xbox, while I trust the PS3 to actually do all the stuff it says and I know I'd use it.

The screens are horrendous. I'm venting on OS about it atm so I'll spare you all here, but my lord its just atrocious the more I look at it.

Considering they were speaking about atmosphere so much in the promo, to have such a flat looking stadium environment is horrendous.

RGIII doesn't even look like the real RGIII, looks like someone completely different.

I'm just appalled.

If Madden on PS4 is as disappointing as I am expecting, then I will stick with PS3 for a while irrespective of price lol
trulyinfemous
trulyinfemous
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by Pastinator Tue May 21, 2013 7:53 pm

Just to add they have said that the system Wont have to be online constantly.

Im with T.I ( your new nickname imf Very Happy ) the gimmicky bits and pieces with the Xbox i dont need/want ie voice regonition and kinnect. the thing that will get my vote will be the price, although keeping in mind xbox are gonna charge you to use their servers like they always have and Playstation will not ( however they will tell any half decent hacker where you live and your credit card details )
Pastinator
Pastinator
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by trulyinfemous Tue May 21, 2013 8:27 pm

Lmao, I'll take TI if its easier for you!

I avoided being affected by the hacking by just not putting any real money or credit card stuff on my PSN account.

I don't like paying for more than a game I get in a box and the odd new controller, so its not a big deal tbh. I did however enjoy getting 4 free games from Sony because of it! (2 accounts lol)

So we're all agreed that we're sticking with the PS... but who else is disgusted by the trailer for the next gen Madden?? (and FIFA)
trulyinfemous
trulyinfemous
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by Bishbosh1985 Tue May 21, 2013 11:29 pm

I prefer 'Truly Infemous The Star'. Or TiTs for short.

Its a no-brainer for me, PS has always been ahead of Xbox and i doubt that will change. Sure, it'll be a few quid more on release but you get that back in spades.

PS all the way unless something amazing happens - and it wont for this gen
Bishbosh1985
Bishbosh1985
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by brza37 Wed May 22, 2013 2:22 pm

Haha, TI aka Trouble Man aka TiTs. I actually thought the trailer for Madden and FIFA looked good. But then again I had low expectations going in. I thought NBA Live looked cartoony though and UFC looked more like Tekken than anything that goes on in the real Octagon.

Either way it seems EA hasn't learned their lesson from the Xbox 360 Madden 06 reveal because that was just CGI again and not a representation of what you'll see in game. At least they admitted it quickly this time and will have playable demos at E3 in a couple weeks.

EA Sports also said they'll continue to release games on PS3 and 360 til 2017.

Pastinator wrote:Just to add they have said that the system Wont have to be online constantly.

Thats good that it won't have to be online constantly but pastapadre wrote on his site that the Kinect will need to be plugged in for the Xbox One to work. I really don't understand how they can make it mandatory to have a camera and microphone on at all times.
brza37
brza37
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by trulyinfemous Thu May 23, 2013 9:10 pm

Pastapadre posted this gif which basically explains nice and easily how the XBox One is such a stuipd console.

3GB of the RAM will be dedicated to the OS and all the sub systems that will be running at the same time, while I believe PS4 has 8GB of RAM dedicated to the games.

It won't have to be online all the time but it won't work very well if it isn't. It's like CCM - all the best features are on the online version and it has less bugs - but if the internet cuts or the servers die momentarily? You lose progress/have to restart your game etc.

They've also said that you must download the game onto your hard drive and should you lend it to someone else, they have to pay to install it, which also means that everytime you get a new game, for it to work, you must be online.

It also means buying games second hand = paying a little fee to the developers/MS - which is bollocks. Its also illegal, so I look forward to the lawsuit that accompanies this 'progression' aka racketeering.

It makes the presence of the camera and mic being mandatory even more troubling in my opinion. I definitely won't hang out at someone's house if they have the new XBox thats for sure, or at least, in that room.

Here's the gif:

http://i.minus.com/iBzvb2JSpQNRM.gifRandom Stuff - Page 4 IBzvb2JSpQNRM
trulyinfemous
trulyinfemous
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by trulyinfemous Thu May 23, 2013 9:13 pm

PS Sorry if you haven't seen Se7en lol... I haven't seen all of it either and it ruined the ending for me.
trulyinfemous
trulyinfemous
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by Bishbosh1985 Fri May 24, 2013 10:03 am

Seen a few clips of M25 and a couple of the animations are improved. I am assuming (maybe naively) that they will have sorted the ridiculous collision stuff out:- players falling down when they touch their own linemen, HB's continuing to run when gan tackled as if untouched - and my personal favourite ..... the 'we're all made of rubber' bounce effect! I have seen this one cause so much sillyness during a game its laughable. last night in a playoff game on a 3rd and 2 play my HB ran forwards 4 yards but was then bounced back 8 YARDS - resulting in a 4th & 6 punt!!!!!!!!

Personally, whilst the presentation for draft etc appears prettier - i really am not too bothered about the aesthetically pleasing improvements EA seem to strive for - just make the game playable please!

FYI - Infemous, and anyone who hasn't seen Se7en - the 'Yoda like' legend that is Morgan Freeman re-attaches Gwyneth Paltrows head to her frayed neck just by using the power of his all soothing voice!

Bishbosh1985
Bishbosh1985
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by trulyinfemous Sat May 25, 2013 1:22 pm

Bishbosh1985 wrote:Seen a few clips of M25 and a couple of the animations are improved. I am assuming (maybe naively) that they will have sorted the ridiculous collision stuff out:- players falling down when they touch their own linemen, HB's continuing to run when gan tackled as if untouched - and my personal favourite ..... the 'we're all made of rubber' bounce effect! I have seen this one cause so much sillyness during a game its laughable. last night in a playoff game on a 3rd and 2 play my HB ran forwards 4 yards but was then bounced back 8 YARDS - resulting in a 4th & 6 punt!!!!!!!!

Personally, whilst the presentation for draft etc appears prettier - i really am not too bothered about the aesthetically pleasing improvements EA seem to strive for - just make the game playable please!

FYI - Infemous, and anyone who hasn't seen Se7en - the 'Yoda like' legend that is Morgan Freeman re-attaches Gwyneth Paltrows head to her frayed neck just by using the power of his all soothing voice!

The falling over has been fixed... got some EA marketing catch phrase to go with it too lol

The made of rubber bounce affect is very annoying, and should be tied into cpu (under human control) awareness, which doesn't seem to factor in at all.

I think it all depends on what they tell us about PS4 at E3 for a real progression tho.
trulyinfemous
trulyinfemous
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by brza37 Mon May 27, 2013 12:29 pm

Good news for those looking to get a PS4 as soon as possible. New ads in UK also say the console will be released in 2013. At the Sony reveal in February they hadn't yet committed to a 2013 release outside of North America.
http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/05/24/playstation-4-will-definitely-launch-2013-in-uk

We can only assume that means it will release in 2013 in the rest of Europe but even if its not released right away in your country its a lot cheaper to import from UK than it is from NA.

By the way, that GIF is hilarious Inf. Laughing
brza37
brza37
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by trulyinfemous Mon May 27, 2013 4:15 pm

brza37 wrote:Good news for those looking to get a PS4 as soon as possible. New ads in UK also say the console will be released in 2013. At the Sony reveal in February they hadn't yet committed to a 2013 release outside of North America.
http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/05/24/playstation-4-will-definitely-launch-2013-in-uk

We can only assume that means it will release in 2013 in the rest of Europe but even if its not released right away in your country its a lot cheaper to import from UK than it is from NA.

By the way, that GIF is hilarious Inf. Laughing

Great news.

I am still so conflicted with regards to when to get the PS4...

I think it totally depends on how this new EA Sports engine is.

If it makes next gen Madden or FIFA must haves, I will hold out on buying them for my PS3 and just buy em on my release PS4.

Not long now until E3! (I never get excited for E3).
trulyinfemous
trulyinfemous
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by Bishbosh1985 Mon May 27, 2013 11:28 pm

Its a good point about "when to get a PS4"?. M25 will be the usual leapfrog type product - i.e. what was bad in M13 will be good in M25. The running game is obviously going to be over-powered and the zone D will no doubt be better than man (in general).

Does anyone know if they have indicated whether Madden will be released soon after PS4 launch date?

In all honesty, i guess most guys will get a PS4 straight away anyways lol

M13 has really annoyed soooooo many people - heck, i never even got to a Superbowl so it must be crap!
Bishbosh1985
Bishbosh1985
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by trulyinfemous Tue May 28, 2013 4:57 am

Bishbosh1985 wrote:Its a good point about "when to get a PS4"?. M25 will be the usual leapfrog type product - i.e. what was bad in M13 will be good in M25. The running game is obviously going to be over-powered and the zone D will no doubt be better than man (in general).

Does anyone know if they have indicated whether Madden will be released soon after PS4 launch date?

In all honesty, i guess most guys will get a PS4 straight away anyways lol

M13 has really annoyed soooooo many people - heck, i never even got to a Superbowl so it must be crap!

Yeah I am expecting it will be.

Reminds me of when the PS3 came out and Pro Evolution Soccer was released on both PS3 and PS2. It was marketed as having diving, new animations and engine etc. etc. which I assumed applied to both systems, only to find the PS2 version was stripped down entirely while the PS3 version had all the extra features.

I don't think the difference between M25 on PS3 and PS4 will be as stark, but I do believe that if this new engine delivers as they say it will (baited breath) then it will make the PS3 version pretty much redundant and surely not worth the 30 odd quid I'd have to drop for 3 months of playing it, on top of the 40/50 I'd have to drop on the next one as well as the console.

I do think M13 was a lot better than the previous Maddens though, which granted isn't saying much.

I found running to be overpowered in this one, especially outside runs. Stretch plays and counters have been almost unstoppable without selling out on them with manufactured and re-assigned defenders... and even then you're still being gashed for about 4 yards a pop with a huge chance of busting one loose.

With the addition of run free, especially on this engine, as well as the read option, running will become almost unbearably overpowered.

Ignite Engine, you're our only hope. *Princess Leia voice* hahahaha
trulyinfemous
trulyinfemous
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by Bishbosh1985 Tue May 28, 2013 9:45 am

On that amusing note, here's some Star Wars players i'd like on my team. In a league, far, far, away ..............

Darth Mauler - Left Tackle
ChewQuarterbacca - MLB
Hand Solo - QB
Herschel Skywalker - RB
Danny Amidala - WR
Jedi Rice - WR
Bubba Fett - DT
Qui-Gon Ginn - KR
Jar-Jar (Carl) Banks - OLB
Bishbosh1985
Bishbosh1985
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by brza37 Thu Oct 10, 2013 3:25 pm

This is hilarious. Glad the real game didn't go down like that.
http://www.sbnation.com/2013/10/2/4784946/breaking-madden-in-which-the-eagles-defense-gets-drunk-and-gives-up
brza37
brza37
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by brza37 Wed Oct 16, 2013 4:25 pm

Illustrated NFL Playbook Fun:
http://deadspin.com/more-nfl-playbook-fun-from-our-resident-disgruntled-bil-1295107112
brza37
brza37
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bishbosh1985 Wed Oct 16, 2013 5:14 pm

Some good shit there, loving Glassknee Puppykill lol (soz boss)
Bishbosh1985
Bishbosh1985
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by trulyinfemous Wed Oct 16, 2013 7:38 pm

brza37 wrote:Illustrated NFL Playbook Fun:
http://deadspin.com/more-nfl-playbook-fun-from-our-resident-disgruntled-bil-1295107112
LOLOLOL!!!
trulyinfemous
trulyinfemous
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by Notorious_MH Wed Oct 16, 2013 9:01 pm

Lmao! Glassknee McPuppykill and Pass to a racist had me in stitches, those are really great!
Notorious_MH
Notorious_MH
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum