Sim Madden League Europe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» M20 Power Rankings
Season 2 - Post Season? EmptyTue Mar 03, 2020 9:09 am by Mattanite

» Cowboys positiion change
Season 2 - Post Season? EmptyMon Feb 17, 2020 8:07 am by zill_kills

» M20 Rams Position Changes
Season 2 - Post Season? EmptySat Feb 15, 2020 10:00 am by Mattanite

» Season 34 Draft News
Season 2 - Post Season? EmptyTue Feb 04, 2020 9:25 am by Mattanite

» Haason Reddick position change
Season 2 - Post Season? EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 7:48 pm by LTown27ers

» Bish Phone Broke
Season 2 - Post Season? EmptyThu Jan 16, 2020 12:59 pm by Mattanite

» VIKINGS POSITION CHANGE
Season 2 - Post Season? EmptyMon Jan 13, 2020 12:40 pm by Bartell

» Cowboys Scheme change to Hybrid
Season 2 - Post Season? EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 7:04 pm by Bartell

» Packers Position Changes
Season 2 - Post Season? EmptyThu Jan 09, 2020 11:41 pm by Fazak

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this month
No user

Season 2 - Post Season?

4 posters

Go down

Season 2 - Post Season? Empty Season 2 - Post Season?

Post by Bishbosh1985 Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:25 pm

Brza, what is the plan for this seasons playoffs? As the regular season finishes this coming weekend i assume playoffs will be next week? Followed by draft and FA at the weekend?
Bishbosh1985
Bishbosh1985
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Season 2 - Post Season? Empty Re: Season 2 - Post Season?

Post by jensua Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:27 pm

Perhaps we should allow for some time to recruit new players?
FA period and draft can perhaps lure new owners to join?
jensua
jensua
All-Pro
All-Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by brza37 Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:44 pm

Good question Bish. I doubt we'd be able to draft next weekend though. I figure we will be able to finish the season by Monday night the 29th. Then Playoffs advancing every two days will take until Tuesday the 7th unless we get some early advances. So we'd be looking at Draft and FA during that week or waiting til the weekend of Feb. 10-12. I can post a poll to see when people would want to do the offseason stuff but I seriously doubt we'll get through the season and playoff in time to draft the first week of February.

Jensua, it would be cool if we could get some new recruits since offseason is a perfect time to join. But I doubt we will have to hold things up for that. It seems a lot of people are growing tired of Madden and I'm running out of places to find new recruits. I'm doing all I can to recruit though anyway and hope we can get a few more to join before we start season 3. If you guys have any ideas or people that might be interested I'd be glad to hear it though.
brza37
brza37
Admin

https://sml-europe.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Bishbosh1985 Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:32 pm

Apart from the Bears and 49ers all the other owners will be in the playoffs (49ers outside chance!) but completing the knockout stages asap is always good to keep interest up for those not involved. Draft next weekend might be possible but i think you're right Brza - the following midweek is likely.

After all the effort you have put in regarding new owner recruitment i am amazed that there seems to be an apparent lack of interest for Madden Online in Europe! I guess interest is likely to drop off further after SB and anyone interested in online leagues is unlikely to be 'newbies'.
Madden sales have been 'normal' in the UK but it seems people are either not aware of online leagues (which i doubt as every game is online) or prefer playing cpu - which i personally find weird! What this adds up to for me is the most direct source of potential new owners will already be in the gaming community and to that end i will start to play a few online head-to-heads and i will suggest to any of the players that are 'sim' that they join our league (maybe we can all do this?). Equally the Madden/NFL/EA/Games community might be worth a punt!

We are in the classic 'chicken & egg' situation in SML. We have only 11/12 owners which is not likely to entice possible new recruits. Apart from the newer guys we have a strong core of owners and hopefully we can add the likes of Lolly and Flashmore to that list - i think this is important - for example, another league i'm in is always full and has one opening approx every month or so but the 'main core' of owners is about one third of the league - meaning the guys who are active and communicate virtually every day acts as encouragement for the not so active. Their 'chat' is always lively because of this and during the trade window it is positively buzzing! All our owners visit this site every day (or 2) so its clear to me we have the potential for more chat etc - would it be a good idea to have a 'hot window' on the 'chat' say between 7-8pm gmt where we all know any opinions, trades, general banter and even game scheduling can be discussed/ridiculed etc knowing this is 'prime chat time'.

What u guys think?
Bishbosh1985
Bishbosh1985
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by brza37 Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:17 pm

Those are some good ideas Bish. I hardly ever play online outside of franchise games and when I do its against people I know. But maybe we could use it as a good recruiting tool.

I also like the idea of setting up a primetime where most guys check in. Definitely will make it easier to catch up with other members and increase banter if everyone joins in. 7-8 sounds like a good time to have it. Need to hear from the rest of the guys though too.
brza37
brza37
Admin

https://sml-europe.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by LTown27ers Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:06 pm

Brza , can u give me a short version on german per pm please, sorry too much english for me.
LTown27ers
LTown27ers
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Bishbosh1985 Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:08 pm

LT - i've translated for you - took me 9 hours!

würde es, eine gute Idee sein, ein 'heißes Fenster' auf dem 'Chat' zu haben, sagt zwischen 7-8pm gmt, wo wir alle irgendwelche Meinungen, Handel, allgemeine Neckerei wissen und sogar die Spielterminplanung usw. besprochen/verspottet werden kann wissend, dass das 'Hauptchat-Zeit' ist.

Nach der ganzen Anstrengung haben Sie in der Bewertung neuer Eigentümereinberufung gestellt ich wundere mich, für den es scheint einen offenbaren Mangel von Interesse zu geben, Werden Online in Europa Verrückt! Ich glaube, dass Interesse wahrscheinlich weiter abfallen wird, nachdem SB, und den irgendjemand für On-Line-Ligen interessierte, kaum 'newbies' sein werden.
Werden Sie verrückt Verkäufe sind im Vereinigten Königreich 'normal' gewesen, aber es scheint, dass Leute irgendein von On-Line-Ligen nicht bewusst sind (den ich bezweifle, wie jedes Spiel on-line ist) oder bevorzugen Sie, ZE spielend - der ich persönlich unheimlich finde! Bis wozu das für mich beiträgt, ist die direkteste Quelle von potenziellen neuen Eigentümern wird bereits in der spielenden Gemeinschaft sein, und zu diesem Ende werde ich anfangen, einigen On-Line-Kopf-zu-Köpfen zu spielen, und ich werde einigen der Spieler vorschlagen die sind 'Sim', dass sie sich unserer Liga anschließen (vielleicht, können wir alle das tun?). Ebenso könnte die Madden/NFL/EA/Games Gemeinschaft ein Stakkahn wert sein!
Bishbosh1985
Bishbosh1985
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by LTown27ers Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:28 pm

Bishbosh1985 wrote:LT - i've translated for you - took me 9 hours!

würde es, eine gute Idee sein, ein 'heißes Fenster' auf dem 'Chat' zu haben, sagt zwischen 7-8pm gmt, wo wir alle irgendwelche Meinungen, Handel, allgemeine Neckerei wissen und sogar die Spielterminplanung usw. besprochen/verspottet werden kann wissend, dass das 'Hauptchat-Zeit' ist.

Nach der ganzen Anstrengung haben Sie in der Bewertung neuer Eigentümereinberufung gestellt ich wundere mich, für den es scheint einen offenbaren Mangel von Interesse zu geben, Werden Online in Europa Verrückt! Ich glaube, dass Interesse wahrscheinlich weiter abfallen wird, nachdem SB, und den irgendjemand für On-Line-Ligen interessierte, kaum 'newbies' sein werden.
Werden Sie verrückt Verkäufe sind im Vereinigten Königreich 'normal' gewesen, aber es scheint, dass Leute irgendein von On-Line-Ligen nicht bewusst sind (den ich bezweifle, wie jedes Spiel on-line ist) oder bevorzugen Sie, ZE spielend - der ich persönlich unheimlich finde! Bis wozu das für mich beiträgt, ist die direkteste Quelle von potenziellen neuen Eigentümern wird bereits in der spielenden Gemeinschaft sein, und zu diesem Ende werde ich anfangen, einigen On-Line-Kopf-zu-Köpfen zu spielen, und ich werde einigen der Spieler vorschlagen die sind 'Sim', dass sie sich unserer Liga anschließen (vielleicht, können wir alle das tun?). Ebenso könnte die Madden/NFL/EA/Games Gemeinschaft ein Stakkahn wert sein!

lets talk english PLEASE

P.S. DANKE FÜR DIE ÜBERSETZUNG
LTown27ers
LTown27ers
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down