Sim Madden League Europe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» M20 Power Rankings
Mid season look at YOUR team. EmptyTue Mar 03, 2020 9:09 am by Mattanite

» Cowboys positiion change
Mid season look at YOUR team. EmptyMon Feb 17, 2020 8:07 am by zill_kills

» M20 Rams Position Changes
Mid season look at YOUR team. EmptySat Feb 15, 2020 10:00 am by Mattanite

» Season 34 Draft News
Mid season look at YOUR team. EmptyTue Feb 04, 2020 9:25 am by Mattanite

» Haason Reddick position change
Mid season look at YOUR team. EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 7:48 pm by LTown27ers

» Bish Phone Broke
Mid season look at YOUR team. EmptyThu Jan 16, 2020 12:59 pm by Mattanite

» VIKINGS POSITION CHANGE
Mid season look at YOUR team. EmptyMon Jan 13, 2020 12:40 pm by Bartell

» Cowboys Scheme change to Hybrid
Mid season look at YOUR team. EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 7:04 pm by Bartell

» Packers Position Changes
Mid season look at YOUR team. EmptyThu Jan 09, 2020 11:41 pm by Fazak

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this month
No user

Mid season look at YOUR team.

2 posters

Go down

Mid season look at YOUR team. Empty Mid season look at YOUR team.

Post by Pastinator Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:58 pm

Hi guys thought id post afew words about how i feel my season is going personally and i invite you all to do the same if you wish.

So far im pleased with how my team are playing - albeit there is plenty of room for improvement, especially on offence.

My season started off with an awful bit of bad luck - a season ending injury to a cornerstone of my defence, Aldon Smith. Then the season opener game against the Cowboys and my first ( and so far only ) Loss of the season. My pass rushing prayers were answered however when the Giants HC came to me with an offer i couldnt refuse. I was wary of letting Bowman leave as him and Willis had swallowed up anything attacking their area of the field, however im extremely pleased as Willis has just proved he can boss it all on his own! the one man wrecking crew has a team leading 36 tackles , 1 sack and 4 Interceptions through the first 8 games. I lost a great Linebacker in the trade but aqquired a true talent at rushing the QB - Jason Pierre Paul. Now i have my pass rush back ! afew other guys like Haralson have stepped it up with 8 sacks on the season and my Rookie DE Walker who has weighed in with a staggering 10 sacks already. The defence has contributed to afew scores along the way also which im pleased with.

Offensively i believe theirs definate need for improvement at the QB position. Kaepernick isnt a solid NFL QB. Ill certainly be looking to address this position through either the draft or FA. Crabtree is still producing good number and along side him Trayion Woodard is also impressing in his rookie season, leading the NFL rookie class this year with 512 yards off 27 receptions. The running game is proving effective with Gore and James - Gore is an absolute machine out of the backfield. Ive beening working in James more this season trying to give him afew more carries as Gore's injury hit my team hard last season. I want to keep both backs fresh and in the game for aslong as possible.

All in all happy with how my season is going. Last year my seaon came to a grinding halt when Frank Gore picked up and injury towards the tail end of the season. heres hoping ive gotten my bad luck with injuries to key players out the way early on and i can have a healty run for the rest of the season.

Pastinator
Pastinator
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Mid season look at YOUR team. Empty Re: Mid season look at YOUR team.

Post by trulyinfemous Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:05 am

The Bills are surprised to be at 6-1 considering who they have at QB.

We are under no illusions that his promising start may have given the fans a false hope about a new Tom Brady. I'd never rule it out, but this is a Superbowl team carrying a 7th round rookie, not a 7th round rookie inspiring a Superbowl calibre team.
trulyinfemous
trulyinfemous
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by Pastinator Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:39 pm

My injury woes continue! Both Crabtree and Woodard out for Afew weeks with the same injury in the same game!
Pastinator
Pastinator
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down