Sim Madden League Europe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» M20 Power Rankings
Scoop McLeak Interview with No1 Draft Prospect - QB Garret McCadden EmptyTue Mar 03, 2020 9:09 am by Mattanite

» Cowboys positiion change
Scoop McLeak Interview with No1 Draft Prospect - QB Garret McCadden EmptyMon Feb 17, 2020 8:07 am by zill_kills

» M20 Rams Position Changes
Scoop McLeak Interview with No1 Draft Prospect - QB Garret McCadden EmptySat Feb 15, 2020 10:00 am by Mattanite

» Season 34 Draft News
Scoop McLeak Interview with No1 Draft Prospect - QB Garret McCadden EmptyTue Feb 04, 2020 9:25 am by Mattanite

» Haason Reddick position change
Scoop McLeak Interview with No1 Draft Prospect - QB Garret McCadden EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 7:48 pm by LTown27ers

» Bish Phone Broke
Scoop McLeak Interview with No1 Draft Prospect - QB Garret McCadden EmptyThu Jan 16, 2020 12:59 pm by Mattanite

» VIKINGS POSITION CHANGE
Scoop McLeak Interview with No1 Draft Prospect - QB Garret McCadden EmptyMon Jan 13, 2020 12:40 pm by Bartell

» Cowboys Scheme change to Hybrid
Scoop McLeak Interview with No1 Draft Prospect - QB Garret McCadden EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 7:04 pm by Bartell

» Packers Position Changes
Scoop McLeak Interview with No1 Draft Prospect - QB Garret McCadden EmptyThu Jan 09, 2020 11:41 pm by Fazak

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this month
No user

Scoop McLeak Interview with No1 Draft Prospect - QB Garret McCadden

2 posters

Go down

Scoop McLeak Interview with No1 Draft Prospect - QB Garret McCadden Empty Scoop McLeak Interview with No1 Draft Prospect - QB Garret McCadden

Post by Scoop_McLeak Sun Mar 16, 2014 1:47 pm

In the UK there is an annual charity event called Sport Relief, however, this term now has new meaning as i found out after chatting with rookie QB and No1 draft prospect Garret McCadden.
"Relief. Simple as that" was Garret's reply when i asked him his thoughts about the Eagles trading into pole position.

"I really thought about doing what a lot of other top prospects have done, go to Tennessee and take it easy. But whilst i'm so pleased an established contender is in the mix i'm also a little nervous at the thought of this blur offense they run in Philly".

Blur offense indeed, an Eagles gameplan looks more like a Star Trek script with terms like warp-speed, 4 dimensional and beam wide. Although they obviously eat well with a high emphasis on the triple stack. McCadden has wheels, and he'll need to use them often unlike his likely predecessor Nick Foles, the Birds appear to be in place to become an even bigger match-up nightmare if they choose to add McCadden to an already explosive unit with McCoy, DJax and the quickest O line in the game. 

When i say 'if' they draft Mac, i mean it in the same way as 'if' i would drink alcohol. 

McCadden is basically a grown up version of the Hawks Russell Wilson. Coach Brza will have to work on the deep ball or DeSean may get bored watching the Eagles ground game score all the points. However, Mac is certainly the best all round 'modern' QB i've seen. Maybe we should rename him Russell Campernick III.

The Texans, Cards, Jags and Raiders are probably still drowning in self pity as they read this, but McCadden was forthright in his thoughts on those teams.
Texans: I hear they missed practise last week, their O line was stuck on a broken escalator.
Cardinals: If you see a Cards fan on a bike, always swerve to miss him. It's probably your bike.
Jags: If i was locked in a room with a gun, 2 bullets, Maurice Jones-Drew, a psychopath and a tiger, i'd shoot MJD …. twice.
Raiders: They wear a new type of cologne over there, you wear it and the other guy scores.

Quite the comic Mr McCadden. But he ended our chat with this "i would love to be an Eagle, i hear Coach is innovative and slightly crazy. He has an edge, i like that. I don't want to be his best friend, i want him to put me in a position where i can get all the glory. Teamwork is for wimps, let the AFC girls have friendly teams - i just want to get on with the job and get a ring this coming season. Draft me or forever live in deep regret".

Fairly confident character too. I'll just bet the Cowboys, Skins and Giants are frothing at the mouth to meet him.
Scoop_McLeak
Scoop_McLeak
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Scoop McLeak Interview with No1 Draft Prospect - QB Garret McCadden Empty Re: Scoop McLeak Interview with No1 Draft Prospect - QB Garret McCadden

Post by brza37 Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:52 pm

Haha, great stuff Scoop. McCadden is a bit cocky in interviews but he's backed it up on the field so far in his career and we're confident that he will be able to produce at the NFL level as well. We're in negotiations with his agent to see if he is the right man to be the face of our franchise.

By the way, reports of Wolverine using Adamantium supplements scared our front office away from him. While the substance isn't banned yet who knows if it will be added to the list of banned substances in the future Wink
brza37
brza37
Admin

https://sml-europe.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down