Sim Madden League Europe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» M20 Power Rankings
Madden 13 Impressions Thread - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2020 9:09 am by Mattanite

» Cowboys positiion change
Madden 13 Impressions Thread - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2020 8:07 am by zill_kills

» M20 Rams Position Changes
Madden 13 Impressions Thread - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 15, 2020 10:00 am by Mattanite

» Season 34 Draft News
Madden 13 Impressions Thread - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2020 9:25 am by Mattanite

» Haason Reddick position change
Madden 13 Impressions Thread - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 7:48 pm by LTown27ers

» Bish Phone Broke
Madden 13 Impressions Thread - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2020 12:59 pm by Mattanite

» VIKINGS POSITION CHANGE
Madden 13 Impressions Thread - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2020 12:40 pm by Bartell

» Cowboys Scheme change to Hybrid
Madden 13 Impressions Thread - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 7:04 pm by Bartell

» Packers Position Changes
Madden 13 Impressions Thread - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 09, 2020 11:41 pm by Fazak

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this month
No user

Madden 13 Impressions Thread

+13
LTown27ers
RyanBendis
trulyinfemous
Dazinkster
GBDawg1
Chimpy_Nuts
Notorious_MH
boboclark
Tru11
Bishbosh1985
AfroDizzyMac
Pastinator
brza37
17 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Madden 13 Impressions Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Madden 13 Impressions Thread

Post by Notorious_MH Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:42 pm

Hmm interesting, looking at the Rams roster moves they also have practice squad guys on there. So do we think they will allow us to carry 60/61 man rosters through the season including the PS guys or that we will just have to cut down to 53 anyway? It would be good if we were allowed to allocate 8 guys as PS players and advance them throughout the season through practice mode.
Notorious_MH
Notorious_MH
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by RyanBendis Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:29 pm

hmm,

i played one hour in the practice mode on all madden today ... my reciever dropped very often open passes ... it was unbelieveable ... graham dropped many open passes too (without a d-man in the near) ... he has a 95 in catching ... is this normal in madden13??? anyone a idea what happend?
RyanBendis
RyanBendis
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Notorious_MH Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:48 pm

I remember reading somewhere recently that although player potential is gone there is a stat that is similar that affects the speed in which players acquire xp and is numbered 0-4. But for the life of me I can't find it in the game and also can't find where I read it. Please don't tell me I dream't it, grown men shouldn't be dreaming about progressing players in a computer game Laughing
Notorious_MH
Notorious_MH
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by brza37 Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:01 pm

If you go to player progression its the development trait. It costs 50k XP to upgrade. You can probably view it somewhere else too but I'm not sure where. The menus are horrible. It takes forever to find some info.

Bendis catching is harder this year especially in traffic. I like it though. Djax dropped a sure td for me today when he had three steps on the cb. It pissed me off but it is realistic as he does drop em IRL. I think all-madden has too many drops though.
brza37
brza37
Admin

https://sml-europe.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tru11 Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:42 am

its the drop against cpu or user.

against user i dont notice to many drops at all but against cpu you will have to user catch everything and still hope lol.

also do you use adjust sliders or default sliders ?
Tru11
Tru11
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Notorious_MH Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:29 pm

That's it development trait, I knew I wasn't dreaming. Agreed, why would they hide such an attribute and only let it be found when attempting to progress? Strange.

Catching in traffic is very tough agreed, maybe a slight tweak in the slider is in order but I don't really mind it too much.
Notorious_MH
Notorious_MH
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by AfroDizzyMac Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:34 pm

Notorious_MH wrote:
Catching in traffic is very tough agreed, maybe a slight tweak in the slider is in order but I don't really mind it too much.

You will, when those crucial 3rd down and red zone passes fall on the floor. I might even buy a new controller in preparation (I haven't broken one yet) Wink
AfroDizzyMac
AfroDizzyMac
All-Pro
All-Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Notorious_MH Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:47 pm

AfroDizzyMac wrote:
Notorious_MH wrote:

You will, when those crucial 3rd down and red zone passes fall on the floor. I might even buy a new controller in preparation (I haven't broken one yet) Wink

Lol, well I'd like to avoid doing that so lets just bump the slider up to 100 to save our bank balances. Those DS3's aren't cheap!
Notorious_MH
Notorious_MH
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by AfroDizzyMac Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:04 pm

brza37 wrote:So, I took a look at the sliders on OS and added some to our community based on a combo of Jarrod21's All-Madden sliders and Charter04s All-Pro sliders, who have both gotten good feedback.

If you have a chance please try to play some games in our Community and give me feedback on the sliders. I'm also testing these out versus CPU in my CC but it appears there is something wrong with the CPU running game no matter what difficulty or sliders are used:
http://www.operationsports.com/forums/madden-nfl-football/572999-get-ccm-ai-fixed-now-while-we-have-eas-attention.html

Hopefully, this won't be a big deal since we're a full 32 teams anyway but still from time to time there will be games played vs. CPU.

Here are the current sliders by the way:
Skill Level: All-Pro

Accelerated Clock: On, Min Play clock 20

Game Speed: Slow

Threshold: 40

Injury: 50

Fatigue: 60

Game Play Sliders User/CPU

Offense
QB Accuracy 20/50
Pass Block 50/50
WR Catch 45/50
Broken Tackles 55/60
Run Block 50/55
Fumble 30/30

Defense
Pass reaction 50/75
Int 15/45
Pass Rush 55/50
Rush reaction 15/55
Block Shedding 40/45
Tackle 10/40

Special Teams
FG Power 45
FG Accuracy 50
Punt Power 50
Punt Acc 60
Kickoff Power 50

Penalties
Offsides- 90
False start- 50
Holding- 53
Face mask- 55
Defense PI- 100
Offensive PI- 100
Punt Catch Int- 90
Clipping- 55
Intentional Grounding- 100
Roughing the passer- 54
Roughing the kicker- 50

Did we decide on using these sliders in the end? The default settings are unplayable.

Here is another option for sliders from the same forum.

http://www.operationsports.com/forums/madden-nfl-football-sliders/573238-m13-killer-sliders-offline-ccm-guaranteed-cpu-run-game.html
AfroDizzyMac
AfroDizzyMac
All-Pro
All-Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by trulyinfemous Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:18 pm

I GOT A DEFENSIVE PASS INTERFERENCE CALL TODAY!!!!!!
trulyinfemous
trulyinfemous
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by Notorious_MH Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:43 pm

Having tried out these sliders there are a couple of things I want to bring up because maybe it's just me sucking. I have played a few games and spent ages in practice and I have come to the conclusion that the d line rush moves are totally useless and broken this year. I find that all tackles have amazing recovery speed so if you do beat them, often they run with you to attempt another block. Worst though are the actual execution of the moves. I was playing with the Lions and using Suh and Avril to try inside and outside rush/penetration and after lots of practice I managed to get moderately decent pressure 1v1 with Avril using a speed rush but absolutely nothing 1v1 using Suh.

The outside rush I found that the sprint button just gets you pancaked so that is a waste of time, using the bull rush results in a pancake, using the spin which takes you inside (or at least it did rushing with the LE) I managed a couple of times to beat the RT but you end up getting pushed against the RG for a double team so that is useless and using the swim just makes the guy lean in low on the edge rush and fall on his side. So all 3 moves don't work and that is using a good pass rusher. The only way I managed to get pressure was just solely using the left stick and disengaging the tackle. No moves required.

The inside rush is more than a joke. Using Suh who is a beast at power rush, speed and acceleration (for a DT), strength and block shedding I managed absolutely nothing in the way of pressure. The occasional bull rush works but because of the animation paired with the impact engine it just results in a tangle and takes far too long. Nothing else works inside, not that I could pull off anyway.I was very good at inside rush in Madden 12 but without the moves working then it's completely pointless. On 3rd and one where you just want to smash the linemen backwards you just can't and it is virtually impossible to stop short yardage runs unless the cpu messes it up by itself.

With the inability to push back O-linemen and penetrate upfield the run game is broken from the stand point of someone who only user controls the D line. If you use safeties or Lbers then it wont really matter to you, I never have controlled them because I enjoy playing D-line. I am going to have a play tonight adjusting the block shed, run block and pass block sliders and see what changes if anything although after reading some Madden forums I think the sliders are broken in CC anyway.

If anyone has had any success or found anything that works with regards to D line moves or inside penetration then I'd love to hear it.
Notorious_MH
Notorious_MH
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by trulyinfemous Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:50 pm

i have most of my success feasting on bad pass blocking tackles. Play against Barry Richardson and enjoy.
trulyinfemous
trulyinfemous
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by Bishbosh1985 Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:50 pm

I agree with you Notorious - i had become fairly decent at using Peppers swim move - but in M13 as you say, he just gets pancaked by guys he'd normally run over!!!

I wondered has anything changed regards D line play and the special moves?
Bishbosh1985
Bishbosh1985
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Notorious_MH Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:31 pm

trulyinfemous wrote:i have most of my success feasting on bad pass blocking tackles. Play against Barry Richardson and enjoy.

What are you doing to get success, using the right stick like in M12?

Bishbosh1985 wrote:I agree with you Notorious - i had become fairly decent at using Peppers swim move - but in M13 as you say, he just gets pancaked by guys he'd normally run over!!!

I wondered has anything changed regards D line play and the special moves?

That is something I have always hated in Madden, I want I damn user manual with ALL controls in it to flick through. Before they went digital they still never told you everything and now it's even worse. There is a whole thread on operation sports with guys asking the same thing, what are the controls? I mean come on, how can we be playing the game and learning controls through trial and error, sort it out EA.

All I know is that with Avril on the right stick down is still bull rush, left is spin and right is swim, I couldn't get Suh to even get the swim or spin fail animation, he just flops to the floor lol.
Notorious_MH
Notorious_MH
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by brza37 Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:44 pm

Did you guys try the sliders I posted or are you talking about other sliders? DTs seem to have been nerfed this year but considering how overpowered they were the past couple years compared to the elite pass rushing ends and OLBs its better that way imo. I've had moderate success though with DEs and have been averaging about 3 sacks per game (although that includes blitzes and some LB sacks). But the pass rush isn't just about sacks its also about pressure and I've got decent amount of hits or hurries with my d-line in games with the sliders so far. On the other side though, Babin and Cole are among the top ends in the game so others may not see the same results.

If the majority thinks the pass rush isn't where its supposed to be I can adjust them a bit but I'd rather have leading sacks in the 14-18 area rather than the numerous 25+ sack guys we had every year in M12.

Also, I would assume Suh has the Bull Rush trait but in CCM at least you actually have to have the trait to use the different moves. Jenkins was flopping everytime I tried to bull rush with him too and then I realized when I went to progress him that the Bull Rush trait wasn't yet unlocked. I bought it today and maybe that will make a difference but I'm not sure as I can't imagine SUh doesn't already have it unlocked.

One thing I did see that was small but pretty awesome the other day is on a 3rd and short my WLB got picked up by the tackle but I ran into him with a full head of steam which actually pushed the T back a bit into the hole causing a stalemate at the line and stopped the RB short of the first. Never seen that before in Madden but its basic Linebacking fundamentals. Pretty awesome to finally see that work like it should.
brza37
brza37
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Notorious_MH Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:58 pm

brza37 wrote:Did you guys try the sliders I posted or are you talking about other sliders?

I can only speak for myself but I set my default sliders to what you posted so all of my experiences are from those.

I have been playing with the sliders in practice mode solely just trying to improve the pass rush. I have left block shedding alone because that would affect other areas too apart from pass rushing. First thing I did was set cpu pass blocking to 0 and user pass rushing to 100 and it still isn't easy, if anything i'd say it plays just like M12 in the sense of the time it takes to get to the QB. The moves do work a little better, maybe about 50-60% of the time you'll see a swim or bull rush which was virtually non existent for me before.

I am practising as the Lions against the Packers and have the packers running 4 verts while I am 4 man on D. On the sliders I mentioned above, on one play I managed to sack Rodgers as the receivers were 20 yards down field which equates to about 2/2.5 seconds, all the others are 30-35 yards. That isn't unrealistic imo even though sliders of 100 and zero sounds stupid, it is just a by product of the game, 3 seconds is what they talk about in the NFL that the QB should be passing it at if they expect to not get crushed. so I am going to set my new sliders to 90 pass rush, 20 cpu pass block and 45 run block to see how it effects my games in respect to the D line and whether it changes anything else i.e. cpu running and passing dramatically. (decreasing cpu run block is to try to improve DT inside penetration on run plays).

Whilst I am talkin' about sliders I have an opinion on 2 others that I have noticed while trying to sack Rodgers. Number one being that my DB's only intercept around 1 in 15 clear interception opportunities and this is with me switching player mid air and "ball hawk"ing. Now I know we don't want stupid INT numbers but jeez it is going to be a controller breaker in a tight hum v hum game, a game changing moment and guys continually drop clear INTs. I'm not talking contested balls, that's fine, I mean wide open clear INT. 1 in 5 would be a better number so I am going to try 25 instead of 10 or 15 or whatever it was on the user interception slider and see how that works out.

Lastly, god damn QB avoidance! I want sim and I have never seen Aaron Rodgers break a DE's sack attempt, break a tackle from a DT, scramble down field, run over a CB and take a gang tackle to bring his ass down! That is not realistic lol! The only 2 sliders I can see that would affect this are user tackling and cpu broken tackle. Now I don't want big changes cos that will change the game flow and i like how it is already but maybe a 5 - 10 increase in tackling and a couple off broken tackles?

Please note that these are all just my opinions and feedback on the league sliders to try and make the gameplay as realistic as possible. I am not expecting 5 sacks per game with with one player or anything stupid, I play a sim style which is why I love this league. I am just thinking out loud and looking to start a discussion on it, if people have similar or different opinions lets hear them.
Notorious_MH
Notorious_MH
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by Bishbosh1985 Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:31 pm

Its all about Madden getting as close to sim as possible. I agree with Brza on the issue of 20+ sacks being commonplace whereas it should be a rarity (as IRL) but thats not my point on the DE thing - my point is are there any special moves in M13?

Hopefully there are and hopefully Peppers will lead the league with 19 sacks in season 1!

QB avoidance is a tricky subject, the cpu will no doubt frustrate us all with examples like the one Noto describes above but it would be nice to be able to get away from a pass rush by good positioning and foot movement. In every NFL game QB's always get away from a rush on several occasions but in Madden its so unrealistically rare.

Nice to hear that some D player momentum actually had an effect on a T though.

Bishbosh1985
Bishbosh1985
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Notorious_MH Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:24 pm

The problem is though, if you have it so that any type of pressure with a 4 man rush is impossible you are going to find overly inflated passing stats from having way to much time to throw and also defences blitzing often just to try and stop the pass (or run). This will be my mentality, if pressure is impossible then you have to do something to stop guys passing all over you. One strategy is to make Dick LaBeau look like Tony Dungy. Having one area very unrealistic makes other areas unrealistic by people compensating. I'd rather see a guy get 20 sacks instead of being blitzed or blitzing every down.

Have a look at this thread (ignore the title though). http://www.operationsports.com/forums/madden-nfl-football/575935-speed-rushing-des-3-4-scheme.html

As for special moves, the d line moves are exactly the same as last year except they don't work unless you change the sliders dramatically.

Notorious_MH
Notorious_MH
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by trulyinfemous Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:57 pm

for me, it is a case of bullrushing to beat the weak tackles, specifically with Chris Long, however that has its own problems so I just let the cpu generate the pass rush.

Nothing worse than seeing inflated stats and in all honesty the larger passing numbers are in keeping with how the league is evolving.

You can get very simple pressure from disgusing blitzes, using overloads etc. it's all about calling it correctly. If coverage is good enough you can get a 4 man rush that can force a bad throw. I find it more fun however to sometimes actually get a pocket instead of always being harrassed. We kinda have to compensate for our own non NFL player-ness too, if we played at full NFL speed we'd throw 9 INTs a game and get sacked every 4 drop backs.

I'm sure in human vs human games we will see our fair share of sacks, but hopefully just not from one person usering one player every snap like in M12.
trulyinfemous
trulyinfemous
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by RyanBendis Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:38 am

hi,

i cant find the defense assignment in the pause-menu ... was it removed from the game???

How can i cover now a WR or TE with a particular CB?

RyanBendis
RyanBendis
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by brza37 Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:29 am

Thanks for the feedback on the sliders. One thing though, I have tested these exclusively in online CCM and online community because a lot of people on OS have posted that sliders have much different effects in practice mode, play now, offline CCM and online CCM. Its been said on OS that sliders that work in one mode have different effects in other modes. I also noticed that in Play Now I have gotten much better games vs. the CPU than in CCM and the CPU can actually run the ball.

Also, from what I've read on OS adjusting the pass rush or pass block sliders too high or low also affects the CPU playcalling so using extremes like that could also hurt other areas. I will try out your suggestions and also what SEClite posted (I've liked his sliders in the past but they seem a bit extreme this year) though but until I get more feedback I'll stick with the current pass rush settings.

By the way, the only pass rush moves that worked for me in M12 was the bull rush, which actually worked way too much especially for DTs. This year it seems only swim move has worked for me. Bull rush is just a flop to the ground and the spin move animation as always takes way too long and when it does get you past the tackle you usually end up spinning right into the guard. And off topic, I wish they would change the damn pass rush moves away from the hit stick. I don't know how many times I've missed an easy sack, this year especially, because I attempt a move and the player ends up trying to hit stick air.

I can move user INT back up 5-10 points but after having 4+ picks every game before adjusting this I think lowering it was a better move. The problem is the ball hawk feature puts you in perfect position every time. You just need to switch to a player close to the receiver, hold triangle and the pick seems almost automatic. Lowering INT sliders has also seemed to make it harder to warp into that perfect position with ball hawk for me.

I'll look at the broken tackles too but so far without broken tackles the CPU has gained absolutely nothing in the run game. Now with these sliders the CPU has been at least able to average about 2 ypc which is still awful but better than the negative yard performances I was getting with default settings. Maybe lowering rush reaction will help even that out but again low rush reaction has been said to affect playcalling too.

Ryan, I think the defense assignment has been removed because they automatically have your best CB lined up against their best WR this year even in zone coverages.

brza37
brza37
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tru11 Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:45 pm

Game Options

Skill Level: all madden
Injuries: 35-40
Fatigue: 52
Game Speed: Slow
Player Min Threshold: 15 or 20

Penalties

Offside: 99
False Start: 25
Holding:54
Facemask: 55
Defensive Pass Interference: 100
Offensive Pass Interference: 100
KR/PR Interference: 100
Clipping: 54
Intentional Grounding: 100
Roughing the Passer: 54
Roughing the Kicker: 99

Player Skill

QB Accuracy: 43
Pass Blocking: 20
WR Catching: 48

Broken Tackles: 40
Run Blocking: 24
Fumbles: 35

Reaction Time: 48
Interceptions: 38
Pass Rushing: 25

Reaction Time: 45
Block Shedding: 25
Tackling: 50

CPU Skill

QB Accuracy: 41
Pass Blocking: 20
WR Catching: 42

Broken Tackles: 64
Run Blocking: 53
Fumbles: 45

Reaction Time: 40
Interceptions: 30
Pass Rushing: 20

Reaction Time: 46
Block Shedding: 26
Tackling: 50

Special Teams

FG Power: 48
FG Accuracy: 45
Punt Power: 50
Punt Accuracy: 65
Kickoff Power: 48

this set i like alot.
ive tested them in user vs user games in community and we will probaly use then in 2 other leagues.
i think there could be some minor tweaks to them but you guys can test them and see if you like them.
the interception slider could probaly be lowerd a bit for user altough for me it doesent have to.
Tru11
Tru11
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Notorious_MH Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:20 pm

It seems ridiculous that sliders have different effects in different game modes but I had read that too, goodness knows what on earth EA are doing over there at HQ. I'm no game designer but how did it even get to this point?! Crazy.

In Madden 12 I had great success with the swim from the DT spot, a player with great finesse moves and good strength and block shed was only moderately stoppable by an all pro guard, I'd still get my pressure though regardless. Had lots of success offline with the bull rush too last year, neither work well at all though this year. 100% agree on the line moves needing to be moved, so stupid having them on the hit stick. Also it would prevent this stupid coverage bug that makes your DBs lose coverage downfield when pass rushing. I STILL haven't started my CC because I am waiting for that to be fixed, that is a game breaker for me. I'm pretty sure I remember in the PS2 days that things like line moves and jukes were on the shoulder buttons, I much preferred that approach.

As for sliders, don't get me wrong I will play with whatever we go forward with sliders wise but being a D line guy there is absolutely no fun in not controlling the D line or getting dominated with stud players against scrubs. So everything I mentioned is purely from a personal point of view and obviously everyone is different so finding a middle ground is difficult. I just wish EA would finally implement PROPER line play so we wouldn't even need to have this discussion. Fat chance of that though, maybe by Madden 18...maybe.

INTs were just bouncing off of my guys hands when I ball hawked, maybe my DBs just suck lol.

Tru11, those sliders look good in places, another slider which I have changed is the player min threshold, I have mine set to 20. I don't like being chased down from behind by DE's. I feel that without a low figure it pretty much eliminates the speed attribute. If my receiver is 94 speed and the cb is 88 then I know if I can get one on one then I have a chance to beat him deep even though the coverage seems pretty good on deep balls in M13. With it higher I think it just eliminates the deep ball game. Again, another personal preference.
Notorious_MH
Notorious_MH
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by Tru11 Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:35 pm

well it depends on the RR and man cov/zone cov skills.

WR could have all the speed in the world but with out good RR and against a slower CB with good man cov/zone cov he wont get that open lol.

tried it with that WR from the browns called gordon and after a half i just benched him cause he was useless with every route except a go route lol.

at least the interception slider will determine how good the defense is once a ball is in the air.
the higher it is , the better the coverage and the burst effect of defenders will be to the ball. at least thats what i understood.

a note with these sliders is that if you got a good DT like jay ratliff and you play against a lesser C you could be very effective in shedding blocks but tnx to EA it will leave your secondary vulnarable for the big play.
patch comes october for this 1 i think.

Also bullrush seems to be most effective especially on all pro.
all madden it takes some patience though.

all i notice is that guys like graham from eagles and irvin from hawks get good pressure going againt the RT.

Tru11
Tru11
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by MeisterEder69 Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:38 am

i just play pastinator and the slow game speed just kills the game. Evil or Very Mad my whole timing doesnt work and even my grandma could read a play like that. it really sucks!!!!! if we wont switch to the normal online speed i´ll quit the league.

MeisterEder69
MeisterEder69
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next